Huntress on Gold

#21sir_fredingtonPosted 2/23/2013 10:42:57 PM
KADFC posted...

Half the gold games that I entered today was like that and I picked random/random/gold. So yeah. At least on PS3. Is it not popular on 360?

Interesting. I don't know how long you've been playing, but they specifically changed the layout of firebase white, added geth bombers, and made it so you can't grab armored enemies over cover in order to deter people from playing this way.
#22Mystery_CooperPosted 2/23/2013 10:47:33 PM
I'll admit that I did encounter a lot more WGG games this weekend than before. Although I'm chalking it up to horrifically unskilled players returning after hearing about the new DLC.
---
Brawl was released a year ago and it does everyone Melee does but better. - LunaOrngeCrush5
#23p0iz3n0usPosted 2/23/2013 11:08:39 PM
If you're really good at being situationally aware:

Tac Cloak: Damage, melee, power damage
Warp: Detonate, Expose, Pierce
Dark Channel: damage, slow, pierce
Passive: nothing
Fitness: All melee

Wraith with shotgun omniblade and heavy barrel, any melee boosting gear. Add strength enhancer for overkill

Have fun one shot meleeing every human sized enemy except phantoms. You need martial artist bonus active to do so. Takes about 4 bars off a banshees armor. And you still have access to your powers. Pick and choose your melee battles and you will have a blast!!
---
XBL GT..........Sgt Tethras
http://social.bioware.com/n7hq/?name=Sgt%20Tethras&platform=xbox (Maxed Manifest since August of 2012)