What packs will you buy for the dlc?

#21Jedi_MercenaryPosted 2/25/2013 6:22:11 AM
Why in the world didn't you put Spectre Packs there? For most people they are a lot better than crappy PSPs. The Premium Spectre Packs UR chance is almost the same but they give less of everything else. They will only get good once you start to get close to maxing everything and right now they are practically useless because of Reserves and Arsenal Packs.

Personally I want to max the new attachments as fast as I can, and I believe that Spectre Packs will be best for this purpose. I also wish to stack up on medigel and Ops packs.
---
Random Salarian soldier walks into Udina's office. Salarian: "I would like to know more about human culture". Udina: "We humans are..."
#22FynoxPosted 2/25/2013 7:05:47 AM
Arsenal, because the Venom is godly.
#23DC_Trog90(Topic Creator)Posted 2/25/2013 7:39:55 AM
Jedi_Mercenary posted...
Why in the world didn't you put Spectre Packs there? For most people they are a lot better than crappy PSPs. The Premium Spectre Packs UR chance is almost the same but they give less of everything else. They will only get good once you start to get close to maxing everything and right now they are practically useless because of Reserves and Arsenal Packs.

Personally I want to max the new attachments as fast as I can, and I believe that Spectre Packs will be best for this purpose. I also wish to stack up on medigel and Ops packs.

Only 2 attachments are confirmed. They will probably be gold rarity as well. You can get them faster in PSPs. Most people have everything else maxed out, so nobody will buy just spectres. Plus PSPs give you a chance at both weapons and characters.
---
GT: DCTrog90
I'm Garrus Vakarian, and this is now my favorite spot on the citadel!
#24DC_Trog90(Topic Creator)Posted 2/25/2013 7:40:50 AM
Fynox posted...
Arsenal, because the Venom is godly.

It seems like it'll be a UR though.
---
GT: DCTrog90
I'm Garrus Vakarian, and this is now my favorite spot on the citadel!
#25Ryan-06Posted 2/25/2013 7:41:08 AM
bessy67 posted...
Reserve for me since I'm most interested in the new characters and I also want to use character cards to help me get the last 12 promotions I need for the N7 challenge.

Thats my personal fav banner. Simple and clean. Good look. Best of the best is too gaudy for me. its like sheps face is RIGHT up there in the camera. Especially femshep one.
---
0=Rei. Pronounced Rei-six. Born New England. Lived in Japan. Citizen of Earth.