Engineer or Vanguard?

#1wallacebreenPosted 2/24/2013 9:20:57 PM
I played an Engi in ME2 and I played Sentinel in ME3, on my first playthrough. What should I play now? I heard great things about both Engineer and Vanguard.
---
"Don't piss in my ear and tell me it's raining"
#2wallacebreen(Topic Creator)Posted 2/24/2013 10:18:21 PM
Shameful bump.
---
#3WatermelonFartsPosted 2/24/2013 10:19:25 PM
vanguard was extremely fun for me
---
http://strawpoll.me/7795
vote for the next DLC character guide
#4infinitexxPosted 2/24/2013 10:24:35 PM
Another for Vanguard, a lot more fun in 3 than in previous iterations.
---
Posted from my Xbox360 with 360FAQS v1.1
#5Masterpie3000Posted 2/24/2013 10:26:52 PM
vanguard sounds fun, being able to set up fire and cryo explosions with the ammo sounds really good

i know in regret choosing adept, just not that fun for the story mode
---
[OhYa] (kool aid clan) founder/leader PSN OhYa_GRAPEaid
KoolAidKoalition- youtube (lots of great borderlands 2 footage)
#6wallacebreen(Topic Creator)Posted 2/24/2013 10:27:47 PM
Wait you can set up explosions with your ammo? Like how? Does it apply to your biotic explosions or something?
---
#7IrishSpectre_N7Posted 2/24/2013 10:29:40 PM
wallacebreen posted...
Wait you can set up explosions with your ammo? Like how? Does it apply to your biotic explosions or something?

Tech explosions. Similar to biotic explosions. An enemy on fire, for example, will explode when hit with overload.

I'm currently doing a full tech run (Engineer Shep, EDI and Garrus so far) and it's really fun.
---
PC Gaming
#8WatermelonFartsPosted 2/24/2013 10:29:52 PM
wallacebreen posted...

prime with incendiary ammo then detonate with charge or nova
---
http://strawpoll.me/7795
vote for the next DLC character guide
#9AigonrothPosted 2/24/2013 10:32:39 PM
If a target is on fire from Incendiary Ammo and you Charge them that should trigger a fire explosion (though this depends on if you have your game updated with the latest patch or not), if you don't have the latest patch this will only proc if you kill the target with your Charge, if you have the latest patch Incendiary Ammo + Charge should trigger a fire explosion.

A cryo explosion will only happen if you kill the guy you froze, irregardless of your current patch.
---
"I love nailing Asari, so ageless and superior. Then you get them and they squeal like schoolgirls"- Gianna Parasini, Mass Effect 2.
#10Delta1196Posted 2/24/2013 10:37:40 PM
Played vanguard through all 3, just loved it.

Having the slowdown right after you charge and then just blowing everything away in those next few seconds makes you feel like a god at times.
---
XBL Gamertag: Junior Mafia19