Gold vs Plat

#1KADFCPosted 2/25/2013 11:22:48 AM
What's the difference between these two in terms of rewards/credits and enemy's stats?

Are the enemy's stats the same, but harder enemies are thrown in from all races? I know Gold is about 70K~, but I haven't finish a platinum game from beginning to end, so how much does it give out?+
#2shadowhippo1986Posted 2/25/2013 11:36:15 AM
Platinum can give close to 150,000
#3KADFC(Topic Creator)Posted 2/25/2013 11:43:23 AM
shadowhippo1986 posted...
Platinum can give close to 150,000

Wow, seriously? That is nice. What about the enemy's stats, are they about the same?
#4manbearpig654Posted 2/25/2013 11:45:06 AM
You can carry armored compartments into platinum glacier with a team and average under 13 minute runs. 900k an hour.
---
Peace has cost you your strength. Victory has defeated you.
#5CrusnikCainPosted 2/25/2013 11:47:07 AM
manbearpig654 posted...
You can carry armored compartments into platinum glacier with a team and average under 13 minute runs. 900k an hour.

damn wish i new some people who could do that would be killer
---
Gamer Tag : CrusnikCain
#6KADFC(Topic Creator)Posted 2/25/2013 11:47:09 AM
manbearpig654 posted...

Uhh... compartments? What is that?
#7shadowhippo1986Posted 2/25/2013 11:47:15 AM
Stats might be the same they just throw a lot more enemies at you in each wave and there are "boss characters" ( banshees, Brutes, Geth Prime, Phantoms etc) on almost every wave. The credit waves also mixes in different enemies so you can be fighting Geth primes or something even though the main enemies are collectors.
#8sir_fredingtonPosted 2/25/2013 11:47:19 AM
Great, now TC is just going to move his leeching from gold to platinum.
#9deathscythe257Posted 2/25/2013 11:52:00 AM
Platinum Reaper/Geth/Cerberus:

- Main faction comes out in full force at wave 1
- Rest interval between waves is extremely short
- Other 2 factions come out over time
- Enemies do a ton of damage, even the mooks, having high shields is not as important as having high shield regen...
- Reward starts at ~135,000, and goes over 150,000 with extraction
- Enemy health is obscene. You must use high level consumable equipment if relying on weapons

Platinum Collectors:
- Same as above, except you fight all 4 factions right away...
---
Yes, this is a signature.
#10KADFC(Topic Creator)Posted 2/25/2013 11:55:09 AM
shadowhippo1986 posted...
Stats might be the same they just throw a lot more enemies at you in each wave and there are "boss characters" ( banshees, Brutes, Geth Prime, Phantoms etc) on almost every wave. The credit waves also mixes in different enemies so you can be fighting Geth primes or something even though the main enemies are collectors.

Okay, thanks

sir_fredington posted...
Great, now TC is just going to move his leeching from gold to platinum.

Lol, you knew exactly what I was thinking! :)

But no, I don't think I want to do that when I'm having fun with GI on Gold. Didn't score high, but at least I got 60K and 4th place. Need more practice or go back to Shadow/Huntress. I don't have GPS, so I'm using the Disciple. I asked this question because even though I wanted a gold match yesterday, they threw me into a Rio/Plat Box of Shame game. We did it twice, failed both times on wave 4 and 6. Many missiles was used, but gladly, I didn't use any. Probably would use a few missles if I knew it was worth 150K. I though it was 90K or something

deathscythe257 posted...
Platinum Reaper/Geth/Cerberus:

- Main faction comes out in full force at wave 1
- Rest interval between waves is extremely short
- Other 2 factions come out over time
- Enemies do a ton of damage, even the mooks, having high shields is not as important as having high shield regen...
- Reward starts at ~135,000, and goes over 150,000 with extraction
- Enemy health is obscene. You must use high level consumable equipment if relying on weapons

Platinum Collectors:
- Same as above, except you fight all 4 factions right away...

O_O! WOW. Good info, thanks.