Gimmick of the Year: Omni-Bow

#21WatermelonFarts(Topic Creator)Posted 2/25/2013 5:26:43 PM
iamdanthaman posted...
Here's a question? How do you aim the thing while holding B? Does it lock on when you start charging it?

someone in the bioware stream said it works like a normal power (in relation to aiming i guess)
---
http://strawpoll.me/7795
vote for the next DLC character guide
#22bessy67Posted 2/25/2013 5:37:15 PM
While you hold b it locks onto an enemy and tracks them as you move.
---
"Immigrants. Thats all they do, you know. Just driving around, listening to raps, shooting all the jobs." - Malory Archer
GT: Bessy67
#23vega2505Posted 2/25/2013 5:38:31 PM
gangoplush posted...
Spartan070 posted...
Cluny posted...
Apparently bows are the new chainsaw in that they have to be in every game now.

It's drawn more blood than any weapon in human history dating back several thousand years, why not?

I'm not trying to argue. But wouldn't knives be the correct answer? Stone knives were around before bows. I count swords as big knives. They are still used today as a weapon while bows have been replaced by guns for a long time now.

Because shooters...you need something that shoots...so unless it's a ballistic knife, it's not going to fit that well, at least in ME3.

Also, Gears must be in hipster mode right now..."I had bows before they were cool."
---
I used to be a Street Fighter like you...then I took a Spiral Arrow to the knee.
#24MegaTape13Posted 2/25/2013 5:51:32 PM
WatermelonFarts posted...
dark sphere better not be ****ing biotic sphere or i'll be mad

Of course it's not, silly.
It's Stasis Bubble.
---
Oh the movie never ends...
GT: IHOP 13
#25WatermelonFarts(Topic Creator)Posted 2/25/2013 5:52:55 PM
MegaTape13 posted...
WatermelonFarts posted...
dark sphere better not be ****ing biotic sphere or i'll be mad

Of course it's not, silly.
It's Stasis Bubble.

it has to be something that detonates dark channel
---
http://strawpoll.me/7795
vote for the next DLC character guide
#26SinisterSamuraiPosted 2/25/2013 5:55:12 PM
An omnitool crossbow certainly is gimmicky.
---
I order you to cease any and all supernatural activity and return forthwith to your place of origin, or to the nearest convenient parallel dimension.
#27Spartan070Posted 2/25/2013 5:58:47 PM
gangoplush posted...
Spartan070 posted...
Cluny posted...

It's drawn more blood than any weapon in human history dating back several thousand years, why not?

I'm not trying to argue. But wouldn't knives be the correct answer? Stone knives were around before bows. I count swords as big knives. They are still used today as a weapon while bows have been replaced by guns for a long time now.

Bows have only been replaced for about 100 years after being the primary source of ranged firepower during warfare since roughly 4,000 BC.

I was taking my hypothesis from gauging the number of troops that have probably fallen in battles during sieges before the lines ever met. I have a fairly good idea as a history buff and war buff, and I've also heard many professors and historians hypothesize about it with the same conclusion.

Definitely not saying I know for sure, just my educated guess.
---
Gamertag: grvmnd
#28TheIastspartanPosted 2/25/2013 6:06:49 PM
Bows have always been my favorite weapon for as long as I can remember. I'm glad it's becoming more popular. I'll be rocking this class for sure.
#29Mr_arizonaPosted 2/25/2013 6:15:50 PM
vega2505 posted...
gangoplush posted...
Spartan070 posted...
Cluny posted...

Because shooters...you need something that shoots...so unless it's a ballistic knife, it's not going to fit that well, at least in ME3.

Also, Gears must be in hipster mode right now..."I had bows before they were cool."

resident Evil 4? Krauser in Mercenaries.
---
http://i.imgur.com/HLzCM.gif
#30Apl_JPosted 2/25/2013 6:18:00 PM
They couldn't have an omni-gun... That would've been redundant.

Its there to full fill its role as a ranged melee attack. What else could they add that does that?
---
GT: AplJuice