Looking for some teammates

#1Muddy_WatersPosted 2/28/2013 10:22:14 AM
With the new dlc I have more motivation to get back into the mp. None of my friends play this game and I'm sick of pug. Iv had the game since launch but mainly play silver/bronze, hit 20 then promote. My n7 lvl is around 1600 I thinks? So I know what I'm doing. Just don't have a lot of exp with gold and none on plat. I gotta mic and play often.

Gt. Knowledge1O1
---
BOS
#2MrPibbRulesPosted 2/28/2013 10:39:54 AM
GT PostmodernD

Add me, just send a message if Im on and we can set up lobbies. Typically I can get through gold with little/no hassles. Not Good enough for Platinum, well, except farming, but I dont find it fun so I don't do it.
---
-Javik: You and the Quarian are...joined? -Shepard: You could say that. -Javik: She calls it your emergency induction port? Shepard: I should go.
#3Mr_PipboyPosted 2/28/2013 10:42:40 AM
GT: Mr Pipboy

I can drag you through gold
---
In case you can't tell, I was being sarcastic.
www.Omega-level.net | Salarian Sniper King
#4zhobanPosted 2/28/2013 10:45:07 AM
Muddy_Waters posted...
With the new dlc I have more motivation to get back into the mp. None of my friends play this game and I'm sick of pug. Iv had the game since launch but mainly play silver/bronze, hit 20 then promote. My n7 lvl is around 1600 I thinks? So I know what I'm doing. Just don't have a lot of exp with gold and none on plat. I gotta mic and play often.

Gt. Knowledge1O1

Why promote right when you get to Level 20? If you still have characters left to get, just save up a bunch of credits while getting your characters to Level 20, then right when they get there promote all of them and then buy your packs.
---
Gamertag - zhoban
http://social.bioware.com/n7hq/home/overview/?name=zhoban&platform=xbox
#5rfr6073Posted 2/28/2013 12:41:01 PM
Muddy_Waters posted...

Gt. Knowledge1O1

If you have been playing that long, take your best kit, equip consumables and make the jump to Gold. Gold is considerable more difficult than Silver so ease into it. If you PUG, stick to your teammates for a good number of games, follow them around and simply provide support. Doing so will get you used to the fast pace and will enable you to deal with the large amount of boss enemies coming at you, focused fire FTW. Only when you get more comfortable at Gold should you play more aggressively.
Hook up with people from Gamefaqs above me, or me send FR, I host open lobbies on Gold and Platinum almost daily.
---
GT: Pharsalus48
#6jkocka00Posted 2/28/2013 12:56:02 PM
Mr_Pipboy posted...
GT: Mr Pipboy

I can drag you through gold

He can. He regularly drags me!
---
The artist formerly known as the artist formerly known as Goddess King, The White King (map not race-I'm Brazilian)
GT: Kocka007
#7big_lo1836Posted 2/28/2013 12:59:13 PM
As I have more freetime now, im looking for people to regularly play with as well.

GT: Brainiac8

I am not the type to solo gold or anything, but I am a good enough teammate to contribute and not drag the team down. I will be on today in about an hour if you are looking to play. I have a mic as well.
---
Currently playing: ME3, GoW2, Twilight Princess
#8rfr6073Posted 2/28/2013 1:24:29 PM
big_lo1836 posted...
As I have more freetime now, im looking for people to regularly play with as well.

GT: Brainiac8

I am not the type to solo gold or anything, but I am a good enough teammate to contribute and not drag the team down. I will be on today in about an hour if you are looking to play. I have a mic as well.

You are already on my friend list, I play only at mornings and afternoons on UTC +1 though
---
GT: Pharsalus48
#9Muddy_Waters(Topic Creator)Posted 2/28/2013 2:14:26 PM
zhoban posted...
Muddy_Waters posted...

Gt. Knowledge1O1

Why promote right when you get to Level 20? If you still have characters left to get, just save up a bunch of credits while getting your characters to Level 20, then right when they get there promote all of them and then buy your packs.

Cuz I only play bronze and silver by the time I get 99k credits the buying of the pack is the motavation for playing for that damn long. Now that I'll add all of you who responded I'm hopeing that will change.
---
BOS
#10xTHE_STANDARDxPosted 2/28/2013 8:16:24 PM
GT: VivaLa Standard
Send me a message if you want to play. think my friendlist is full. If im on ill be more then glad to play. sometimes i get tired of playing with pubs that seem to wanna try and be a one man army and fail lol