Kroguard on Gold

#1KADFCPosted 2/28/2013 11:16:03 PM
I'm at a lost on how to use Kroguard on Gold. Is the main point just to have enough hp/shield to survive on the onslaught and not go rambo with charge? So, what I'm really doing is, staying in the back, firing and reviving people?

I tried to ramboing a Brute. That's okay. Ramboing an Atlus. I win if there's only 1 around and there aren't any phantoms nearby. I tried ramboing a Prime... might need a few Ops. Tried ramboing a Banshee, sync kill. Tried ramboing a Praoetion (sp?) sync kill. Tried ramboing a Phantom, sometimes I win, sometimes I lose with a sync kill.

Can someone please tell me the strategy of using this guy? A vid demonstrating how it's done perhaps. I play 5 gold games today and I always get last place. Reegar is probably the only thing that I can kill things fast, but still, that doesn't help with the recharge at all. Or should I just equip a Katana and don't rely on weapons?
#2FullMetalManiaPosted 2/28/2013 11:22:32 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K7BsEwa30fU

This is how you play Kroguard on Gold.
---
"Welcome to the internet, where everyone gets off to EVERYTHING."
~kingkaze187
#3sir_fredingtonPosted 2/28/2013 11:23:38 PM
KADFC posted...
Praoetion (sp?)

Did you even try?
#4GoldenSWarriorsPosted 2/28/2013 11:24:32 PM
When you run away or stay back is when you die. You should be constantly charging every chance you get in order to get your barriers back. Then use a close up weapon like the reegar and kill everything. Do not charge banshees while they are teleporting, do not charge atlases after they do a melee attack, do not charge praetorians while they are walking around.
---
GT: F3rocious Panda
#5Xero_MachariusPosted 2/28/2013 11:36:25 PM
Why does it matter, you're just a leecher anyway. Or was that just your excuse for when you end up with a bronze-level last place score on gold ??
---
GT - Xero M XTC
http://social.bioware.com/n7hq/home/inventory/?name=Xero%20M%20XTC&platform=xbox
#6BashyMcFetusPosted 2/28/2013 11:39:41 PM
Didn't you just start playing fairly recently, TC? If so, the problem isn't that you don't know how to use the kroguard on gold, the problem is that you shouldn't even be on gold yet.
---
By Evolution, I mean Evolution. As in "I look different from my parents because of evolution" ~OrangeWizard
#7KADFC(Topic Creator)Posted 2/28/2013 11:46:15 PM
FullMetalMania posted...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K7BsEwa30fU

This is how you play Kroguard on Gold.

How come their Reegar has like 180 at full, but mine is only at 70 something at full?

Also, do you know what's the specs are?

GoldenSWarriors posted...
When you run away or stay back is when you die. You should be constantly charging every chance you get in order to get your barriers back. Then use a close up weapon like the reegar and kill everything. Do not charge banshees while they are teleporting, do not charge atlases after they do a melee attack, do not charge praetorians while they are walking around.

Wow, a lot of precautions. Thanks

Xero_Macharius posted...
Why does it matter, you're just a leecher anyway. Or was that just your excuse for when you end up with a bronze-level last place score on gold ??

Leeching won't help with soloing gold, now will it? Lone Wolf Banner. Come on, get with the program
#8KADFC(Topic Creator)Posted 2/28/2013 11:47:19 PM
BashyMcFetus posted...
Didn't you just start playing fairly recently, TC? If so, the problem isn't that you don't know how to use the kroguard on gold, the problem is that you shouldn't even be on gold yet.

Nope, don't find that an issue. I've done well with other classes on gold.
#9AllDay524Posted 2/28/2013 11:48:43 PM

What other classes do you use on gold?
---
'I was looking up Pokemon Hentai today and it was full of Gardevoirs and Pikachus. I'm like what the hell is this? Wheres all the May and Dawn pics?' LittleUnit
#10KADFC(Topic Creator)Posted 3/1/2013 12:06:06 AM
AllDay524 posted...

What other classes do you use on gold?

QME, Shadow, Huntress, and Vorcha Sentinel (this one might be luck). You are probably going to tell to use these instead, but Im just exploring my options due to getting the challenges/banners. People do try all characters on gold right, or is it just me?