Krogan Warlord...

#11SH_expert44Posted 3/1/2013 7:19:29 PM
The trick is to just try and completely avoid anything that can insta kill you unless they are completely engaged in another fight with someone else. I do this and the guy plays very well for me on gold. I see so many idiot randoms that just cant resist going after a banshee or atlas at full health with that hammer then rage quitting after they are one shotted for the 6th time that game.
---
( |_| |_\_/|)|_|)| i.imgur.com/PcsPz.gif i54.tinypic.com/2q9whw4.gif i.imgur.com/3QcMc.gif
_) || |__/\| |__|\_|
#12Am_I_AnonymousPosted 3/1/2013 7:21:34 PM
SH_expert44 posted...
The trick is to just try and completely avoid anything that can insta kill you unless they are completely engaged in another fight with someone else. I do this and the guy plays very well for me on gold. I see so many idiot randoms that just cant resist going after a banshee or atlas at full health with that hammer then rage quitting after they are one shotted for the 6th time that game.

word...gamefaqs randoms are bottom of the barrel camping ass puds.
---
You're the one that's forging, fatso.
#13SH_expert44Posted 3/1/2013 7:23:30 PM
word...gamefaqs randoms are bottom of the barrel camping ass puds.

Thats why i usually bring my backpack because god knows im going to be doing some major carrying most of the time.
---
g.bf3stats.com/ps3/TxO-WK/REexpert44.png i.imgur.com/iwMm8.gif
~Clan R3D. Big Brother is Watching You~
#14DeathsaurerPosted 3/1/2013 7:59:13 PM
Haven't Platinum'd with him yet, but on Gold he tears ANY faction apart so long as you know when and how to attack certain enemies.

Phantoms aren't a problem unless you engage a number too great for you to overcome or they surprise you.

Atlii should never be a problem. Drop their shields, make sure they haven't just melee'd, then engage with a running charge + 3 piece with Biotic hammer. The result should stagger them giving you enough time to finish them with what you will (another melee combo or gunshots).

Scions shouldn't ever be a problem, same with Brutes (I can usually running charge them and 3 piece, either killing them outright or leaving them with so few bars a gun shot or an addition non amped heavy can get it done).

Praetorians, just get them the moment they start their Optic blast. You can get a 3 piece in on them during that time, or if you want to play it safe, one heavy melee then back away and shoot until it's vulnerable again.

Banshees, engage when they are either doing something else other than teleporting after you (i.e. getting drawn in by a Jugg, warp balling, doing nova melee, insta-killing someone else, you're on a hill/stairway with them on uneven ground, non-aura state.)
---
There's no point in living if you can't feel alive.
PSN: MrGSP\MGO: R.I.P((The Answer))/R.I.P ZeraseClan:(FFC)
#15kamikazeman41Posted 3/1/2013 8:06:07 PM
How do you's guys spec? I see ignore tech hammer, but I dunnoo
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerGuides 1.10
#16DeathsaurerPosted 3/1/2013 8:24:09 PM
^

Though I never even activate tech hammer tbqh.
---
There's no point in living if you can't feel alive.
PSN: MrGSP\MGO: R.I.P((The Answer))/R.I.P ZeraseClan:(FFC)
#17yoyodoj0Posted 3/1/2013 9:19:00 PM
Krogan warlord plays of Juggernauts vader force choke beautifully. Its like hes holding their hands behind theri backs while the Krogan just swings on em. The turret helps alot with the healing as well.
---
GT: Yoyodoj0 (thats a zero on the end)
#18PhilOnDezPosted 3/1/2013 10:34:51 PM
kamikazeman41 posted...
How do you's guys spec? I see ignore tech hammer, but I dunnoo

I built him around biotic hammer, focusing on melee damage, and picked up power damage/force over weapon damage. I went for two charges since he destroys anything the other evo would be useful against in one hit. I play him like a tankier, less-sneakier shadow, just destroy all the mooks at breakneck speed, help with bosses once they stop spawning. The one-kill rage thing I would advise against even though it sounds like a good idea and has melee damage to boot, but you can't melee during the animation and he does it every single kill.
---
Every time I try to go where I really wanna be it's already where I am, 'cuz I'm already there
XBL, PSN, Steam, Origin, BSN, GFAQs, MC: PhilOnDez
#19Spartan070Posted 3/1/2013 10:42:25 PM
PhilOnDez posted...
The one-kill rage thing I would advise against even though it sounds like a good idea and has melee damage to boot, but you can't melee during the animation and he does it every single kill.

Seconded, unless there is a "rage-cancel?"
---
Gamertag: grvmnd
#20PsyrenCallPosted 3/1/2013 10:42:48 PM
We must be playing different characters, because this thing ****ing sucks.
---
In fearful day, in raging night, with strong hearts full, our souls ignite! When all seems lost in the War of Light, look to the stars, for hope burns bright!