So sick of Volus players

#11gamegod13Posted 3/1/2013 11:14:56 PM
Isn't that, oh I don't know, the only reason they exist on platinum games? To constantly shield boost so that you don't get ****ing destroyed?

Yeah, damage classes are good, but if you're gonna do the box, how are you gonna survive without a volus?
---
GT: Ginger Gerald
Come, madness awaits.
#12PhilOnDezPosted 3/1/2013 11:19:12 PM
His problem isn't the volus spamming shield boost, it's the volus crippling his cooldown and still not bringing any damage.
---
Every time I try to go where I really wanna be it's already where I am, 'cuz I'm already there
XBL, PSN, Steam, Origin, BSN, GFAQs, MC: PhilOnDez
#13CyberCerberus(Topic Creator)Posted 3/1/2013 11:54:32 PM
PhilOnDez posted...
His problem isn't the volus spamming shield boost, it's the volus crippling his cooldown and still not bringing any damage.

YES. Thank you, one person can actually read/attain information from a post.

Man, I hate most of you. Aha.
---
XBL Gamertag: Gallywag
I love Gamefaqs' mods.
#14pfh1001Posted 3/2/2013 3:30:23 AM
A real Volus runs with a tiny pistol to keep the Shield Boost recharge at less than 3 seconds. Of course, that's about all he does, but I am willing to play support for profit.
#15Spartan070Posted 3/2/2013 4:13:49 AM
I always stick either a Scorpion or Acolyte on mine. Messed around with a Wraith once.
---
Gamertag: grvmnd
#16DXLR8RPosted 3/2/2013 4:25:24 AM
Ah, for a second there I was wondering how in the world you could choose to farm Rio yet be mad that a Volus is doing its job and keeping you shield boosted.

Those are the people you send a message to let them know about the cooldown, if they take it the wrong way, then so be it.
---
/\/ / /\/_/ /\ G A I D E N II - ||=|| /-\ |_ {{3}} all I need - also known as Skilotonn at TeamXbox
#17Jedi_MercenaryPosted 3/2/2013 8:44:53 AM
Vouls deal as much gun damage as everyone else. What is the problem?
---
Random Salarian soldier walks into Udina's office. Salarian: "I would like to know more about human culture". Udina: "We humans are..."
#18BushidoEffect3Posted 3/2/2013 8:51:04 AM
No they don't. And look at their health and shields. Thats the problem. That's why you see most people just spamming shield boost, and getting the lowest score while at it. A boring class to play.
---
ESRB got this right
http://i.imgur.com/0Gp3HNz.png
#19Jedi_MercenaryPosted 3/2/2013 9:01:11 AM
Can you back your statement? I have never heard about the Volus doing less damage than most classes, and since I usually outscore players with my Volus on Gold specifically with weapons, I find it hard to believe that my OHK machine has less gun damage.
---
Random Salarian soldier walks into Udina's office. Salarian: "I would like to know more about human culture". Udina: "We humans are..."