Getting kicked out of silver for a low N7 ranking

#41KADFCPosted 3/5/2013 9:40:55 AM
maturin1919 posted...
KADFC posted...
shadowhippo1986 posted...
KADFC posted...
I'd kick on silver if they only bring a common weapon (not X) with a level 1 character. Plus, I'd also kick on gold if you don't even have a banner. That's just me.

wth kicking someone from gold because they don't have a banner? haha

It's not like a banner is hard to get though... I know I'm alone on this one.

For good reason.

Yet someone decided to make topic just for it? The mindset is that Im not totally by myself
#42CoconutMayPosted 3/5/2013 10:07:04 AM
Getting kicked from Silver if you have a rank X weapon other than the Avenger/Predator is stupid, even for level one characters.
---
Have you seen my sisters? Last I saw them they were standing in a row. They are quite lovely.
#43Jormungandr315Posted 3/5/2013 10:12:20 AM
Now I kinda feel like a jerk for kicking an N80 with with a level 1 human vanguard w/a katana I from silver. It was my only silver boot, but the rest of the team was not great randoms ...........
---
"I never wonder to see men wicked, but I often wonder to see them not ashamed." - Jonathan Swift. GT: UncleBeeve
#44Jedi_MercenaryPosted 3/5/2013 10:32:48 AM
Back in the day I don't think Silver boots where so wrong. Most people now can do well on Silver, but it hasn't always been so (that includes me as well)
---
Random Salarian soldier walks into Udina's office. Salarian: "I would like to know more about human culture". Udina: "We humans are..."
#45DyinglegacyPosted 3/5/2013 10:57:22 PM
Jedi_Mercenary posted...
Back in the day I don't think Silver boots where so wrong. Most people now can do well on Silver, but it hasn't always been so (that includes me as well)

I attempt to never kick people, even if they are the worst players ever. I've been on the receiving end of getting kicked as soon as I join a match and I didn't appreciate it, so why would I do it to someone else? I have kicked players for inactivity, but not for being bad at the game. I generally always play with my friend, and we are normally enough to carry the rest of the group through a gold match. We don't really see it as a big deal if someone is doing horrible, or dying constantly. We have our moments, of course, where random stuff happens and we die relentlessly, but that happens to most players on occasion. I don't know, we just like to be laid back and accept whoever joins. We don't care about their class, weapons, equips etc etc. We like to have fun, and we aren't trying to win any "best ME3 coop match of the year" awards.
---
PSN: KillingLegacy Gamertag: Killing Legacy
What could I put here that would make any difference?
#46Halo_ForeverPosted 3/5/2013 11:04:48 PM
Dyinglegacy posted...
Jedi_Mercenary posted...

I attempt to never kick people, even if they are the worst players ever. I've been on the receiving end of getting kicked as soon as I join a match and I didn't appreciate it, so why would I do it to someone else? I have kicked players for inactivity, but not for being bad at the game. I generally always play with my friend, and we are normally enough to carry the rest of the group through a gold match. We don't really see it as a big deal if someone is doing horrible, or dying constantly. We have our moments, of course, where random stuff happens and we die relentlessly, but that happens to most players on occasion. I don't know, we just like to be laid back and accept whoever joins. We don't care about their class, weapons, equips etc etc. We like to have fun, and we aren't trying to win any "best ME3 coop match of the year" awards.

I respect your position, it is a noble one and I hope that it doesn't get taken advantage of. However I will still kick the level 13 GPR IV Slayer who tries to enter a Platinum match without even equipping gear.
---
Poet Eliot had it all wrong....