How much do you guys care about N7 level?

#1Super EspioPosted 3/4/2013 3:35:16 PM
I mean, mine is only like 280 or so because I never bother promoting anyone anymore. I just don't really see the point unless I need to respec and I have no cards. But I wonder if I've been booted because my level is so low. An N7 level of like, 50 I can understand, but at some point it stops being a representation of how much you've played.
---
Welcome to GameFAQS, where sharing an opinion is a declaration of war.
Resurrect the saint from within the wretch.
#2IokuaPosted 3/4/2013 3:36:18 PM
I care to the extent that it's easier to get people to **** off with the kicking. I also care in that the more promotions I have, the less my war readiness bull**** will matter the day BioWare and EA kill the MP servers.
---
Welcome to gamefaqs, where poverty is an illegal activity.
#3NafzgerPosted 3/4/2013 3:36:21 PM
I'll play with anyone with at least an N7 rank of 120. Below that on any difficulty above Silver, and I get skeptical.
---
XBL:ArsenalofGlory | PSN: Nafzger
http://www.last.fm/user/Rainbow_Smasher
#4shadowhippo1986Posted 3/4/2013 3:38:55 PM
Rank doesn't bother me at all, I usually play gold and let any rank stay for a game. If they do really bad, or go afk for more than a round, I vote to kick them after the games is over
#5TheFeshPincePosted 3/4/2013 3:40:54 PM(edited)
Don't care at all... It's when I get in to a game and everyone else understands where the spawn points are, but the guy with the N7 ranking of 80 ran to the other side of the map.

Edit: Even then... I still don't really care that much.
#6ANARCHYRULZPosted 3/4/2013 3:40:53 PM
i could care less really

but if i see you trying to join a gold or platinum game with lv15 or below character and a avenger 1 with no gear or consumables

you are getting kicked
---
Is it not ironic how time is infinite yet so limited?
#7Jedi_MercenaryPosted 3/4/2013 3:41:39 PM
I don't think I have ever seen a person with less than 120 do well in a Gold game (there was one guy who had a second profile who did quite well, but don't remember how low his N7 was). Sometimes I must admit I will vote to kick for people with less than 120, if the previous matches haven't been going well and I just don't want to carry again. What irritates me the most with these people is that if you are going to bring your Avenger IV and no equipment, could you at least have a lvl. 20 character and not that lvl 9 Human Vanguard. Also Slayers? Why does everyone who can't even otherwise carry their weight have to pick one of the worst kits in the entire game?
---
Random Salarian soldier walks into Udina's office. Salarian: "I would like to know more about human culture". Udina: "We humans are..."
#8Mr_arizonaPosted 3/4/2013 3:42:00 PM
Character - Level - Loadout is all look for.
If I see a Geth Infiltrator with a GPR3, low level for the difficulty, and Gear like Bioamp then I know he sucks. LOL
---
http://i.imgur.com/HLzCM.gif
#9twinstarnumber1Posted 3/4/2013 3:42:21 PM
I pretty much look at everything but N7. I will look at weapons, equip/gear/consumables, character and lvl, as to if i feel okay playing a game with them on Gold and above. Anything below i don't really care. I won't kick though, i'll just look for another lobby.
---
XBL Gamertag: mydarkstar --- PSN: mydarkstar
#10JamItInPosted 3/4/2013 3:45:05 PM
Nafzger posted...
I'll play with anyone with at least an N7 rank of 120. Below that on any difficulty above Silver, and I get skeptical.

Pretty much this, but when I join a lobby I look at what people equipment bonuses people are suited up with (if any at all in some cases - still don't understand this), and if they are at least as what is needed for the level of challenge
---
Uh huh uh uh, uh huh, uh huh, uh huh. ~ Jay-Z Hard Knock Life