Does citadel add any bonus powers, weapons, or mods?

#1TheIastspartanPosted 3/5/2013 1:54:39 PM
Thanks.
#2Cloud75xPosted 3/5/2013 1:59:21 PM(edited)
I saw 3 weapons, got to keep 2 (a pistol with a silencer on it and an old M7 that looks like the N7 and jarvik's spider senses told him it was an old gun from the turian-human war)

The 3rd gun was a gatling rifle gun with 1000 rounds that u get to play with during one mission, but its a multiplayer weapon.

And somewhere I noticed a new mod, don't remember what it was.
---
"That which does not become part of the one, shall become one with the void."
#3LeqesaiPosted 3/5/2013 2:00:35 PM
Cloud75x posted...
I saw 3 weapons, got to keep 2 (a pistol with a silencer on it and an old M7 that looks like the N7 and jarvik's spider senses told him it was an old gun from the turian-human war)

The 3rd gun was a gatling rifle gun with 1000 rounds that u get to play with during one mission, but its a multiplayer weapon.

And somewhere I noticed a new mod, don't remember what it was.

The gatling rifle you're talking about is the Geth Spitfire, right?

The spitfire isn't a new gun. There's a mission in the main campaign where you use it to drop like 3 or 4 Geth Primes.
---
http://www.youtube.com/Leqesai
#4Wii0playerPosted 3/5/2013 2:01:15 PM
New mods give boosts to tech and biotic damage.
---
"In Mass Effect 3, the path to victory is less clear at the outset. You wont just find some long-lost Reaper off button."-Casey ******* Hudson.
#5TheRedneck14Posted 3/5/2013 2:02:49 PM
The new M7 was awesome. Basically a version of the rifles from the first game, and a ton of firepower.
---
Supreme Overlord of the Generation 90's board http://i47.tinypic.com/4gg404.jpg
Please call me Joe, I dislike my username on here.
#6BoohuutPosted 3/5/2013 2:08:56 PM
These are the new weapons from the reckoning MP DLC : the geth spitfire , the suppressor and the lancer , mods from it are in too
#7biohazard151Posted 3/5/2013 2:10:20 PM
Any new bonus powers added?
---
"What is great in man is that he is a bridge and not an end"