Inviting Jack up to the Apartment?

#1TinCynicPosted 3/5/2013 7:48:03 PM
How exactly do you get the option to invite Jack up the Apartment? I've already run through every map in combat simulator with her, is there something else I need to do?
#2EVOLUTION117Posted 3/5/2013 7:49:55 PM
Try returning to the Normandy and see if Traynor mentions new messages at your terminal.
---
I am the true essence of Evil's bane. I am the Fierce Deity and I have risen again to kick your ass
#3TinCynic(Topic Creator)Posted 3/5/2013 7:55:07 PM
EVOLUTION117 posted...
Try returning to the Normandy and see if Traynor mentions new messages at your terminal.

Didn't work, sadly. Are there specific settings, such as enemies, that have to be applied on the combat maps? Because, for the most part, I used Geth instead of Cerberus.
#4shadowhippo1986Posted 3/5/2013 7:56:40 PM
i cant seem to get it either tried every level almost every enemy
#5EVOLUTION117Posted 3/5/2013 7:57:36 PM
No, I was able to invite her after the initial round that she had set up.

Do you have any one else left to invite to your apartment or go see on the strip? Traynor mentioned the new messages for me only after I cleared the current set of Invites on my apartment terminal.
---
I am the true essence of Evil's bane. I am the Fierce Deity and I have risen again to kick your ass
#6TinCynic(Topic Creator)Posted 3/5/2013 7:59:46 PM(edited)
EVOLUTION117 posted...
No, I was able to invite her after the initial round that she had set up.

Do you have any one else left to invite to your apartment or go see on the strip? Traynor mentioned the new messages for me only after I cleared the current set of Invites on my apartment terminal.

Nope, visited everyone on the strip and already invited up Kolyat and Liara. She hasn't even emailed me to setup a round for us to play.
#7EVOLUTION117Posted 3/5/2013 8:00:51 PM
Whereabouts are you in the Main Storyline? It may be that you aren't far enough in the storyline to unlock the last part with her. Is she still in Purgatory on the Citadel?
---
#8TinCynic(Topic Creator)Posted 3/5/2013 8:01:53 PM
EVOLUTION117 posted...
Whereabouts are you in the Main Storyline? It may be that you aren't far enough in the storyline to unlock the last part with her. Is she still in Purgatory on the Citadel?

I've gotten past that part and locked her in as my romance. She showed up during the party at the apartment.
#9EVOLUTION117Posted 3/5/2013 8:03:56 PM
Maybe get to just before the attack on the Illusive Man's base then (That is if you aren't there already)? That's when I started the DLC and was able to get everything.
---
#10TinCynic(Topic Creator)Posted 3/5/2013 8:05:35 PM
EVOLUTION117 posted...
Maybe get to just before the attack on the Illusive Man's base then (That is if you aren't there already)? That's when I started the DLC and was able to get everything.

We'll see. The save I'm using is in the middle of the Rannoch section.