Inviting people over

#1xninjagrrlPosted 3/6/2013 4:39:28 AM
So after defeating the bad guy and getting back to my apartment, I swear had the option to invite people over, or go into the Wards and shop for party supplies, etc. I did all the Citadel stuff and returned home but did not see the option to invite people over. All I could do is invite everyone to the party then throw the party? I assume I have to go back to an earlier save?
---
Pros: The pills were there.
Cons: So was the tank.
#2spikethedevilPosted 3/6/2013 4:40:29 AM
Yea you invite them once and thats it.
---
A garbage pod!? Its a smegging garbage pod!
#3Sada_PopPosted 3/6/2013 4:42:47 AM
Well, you can invite some squaddies up for some one on one time before you throw the party, so If you already threw the party and didnt have your one on one time, then got back to the earlier save.

For some reason I just talked to Miranda, James, and EDI.

Then I got the supplies, then I invited everyone, then lol ensued. Great DLC.
#4SolidStryderPosted 3/6/2013 4:45:11 AM
Sada_Pop posted...
Well, you can invite some squaddies up for some one on one time before you throw the party, so If you already threw the party and didnt have your one on one time, then got back to the earlier save.

I invited everyone over for the one on one after I threw the party, not sure exactly how it works.
#5ShdwwrymPosted 3/6/2013 4:49:16 AM
The invite option is on the terminal, it's the option on the left when the right option is to check your messages. On the Normandy the left option is the tutorial stuff, so it's easy to overlook the option in the apartment.
#6xninjagrrl(Topic Creator)Posted 3/6/2013 4:55:31 AM
SolidStryder posted...
Sada_Pop posted...

I invited everyone over for the one on one after I threw the party, not sure exactly how it works.

Im almost done with the party so maybe I will try inviting them over individually afterwards. I was so close to finishing the DLC last night but I had to go to sleep as it was 1 AM and I had to be up at 5. Fun day today, thanks, Bioware :)
---
#7spikethedevilPosted 3/6/2013 5:00:26 AM
Some will have a side thing to do after the party then can be invited up
---
A garbage pod!? Its a smegging garbage pod!
#8SolidStryderPosted 3/6/2013 5:05:05 AM
spikethedevil posted...
Some will have a side thing to do after the party then can be invited up

This as well. When you return to the Normandy you'll have some messages there, too, from squadmates who want to meet up.
#9xninjagrrl(Topic Creator)Posted 3/6/2013 5:13:59 AM
thanks guys, good to know all this, loving this DLC
---