Well, I'm officially in the "Level IV Ammo" stage.

#1sheepman23Posted 3/6/2013 6:24:06 PM
Just opened a PSP and got a Power Efficiency Mod III, an Assault Rifle Rail Amp III, Warp Rounds IV, and Armor-Piercing Rounds IV.

On one hand, I'm happy that I'll finally be able to stockpile my consumables so that I don't go into Platinum with crap equipment, but knowing that I'm getting all of this when my UR's are sitting at low levels is extremely annoying. I haven't even gotten three of the UR's from Reckoning yet. >__>
---
XBL GT - Sheepman2342
#2overkill_78Posted 3/6/2013 6:24:59 PM
Welcome. Get comfortable, because this is your ME3 life from now on.
---
Change your name, change your eyes, become the one who I despise.
Gamertag: Nevik overkill
#3TheFeshPincePosted 3/6/2013 6:25:27 PM
I know how you feel... I want that Punisher, dammit.
#4DividerByZeroPosted 3/6/2013 6:27:22 PM
I wish I was at that stage.

I've resigned myself to getting all my rares up before I start buying more PSPs.
---
http://www.dividerscorner.blogspot.com/ - Newest Review: Borderlands 2
GT: TG Divider | NP: Mass Effect 3, Call of Duty 4, Rock Band 3
#5sheepman23(Topic Creator)Posted 3/6/2013 6:29:31 PM
TheFeshPince posted...

I'm missing that one plus the Lancer and Venom Shotgun. All of which I hear are pretty great. Only UR I've gotten is the Spitfire, and it's trash.
---
XBL GT - Sheepman2342
#6DividerByZeroPosted 3/6/2013 6:30:50 PM
TheFeshPince posted...

I'm missing that one plus the Lancer and Venom Shotgun. All of which I hear are pretty great. Only UR I've gotten is the Spitfire, and it's trash.

I have the Lancer at I, and it's pretty bad for a UR. It's an Avenger with a charge mechanic.
---
#7sheepman23(Topic Creator)Posted 3/6/2013 6:34:00 PM
DividerByZero posted...
I have the Lancer at I, and it's pretty bad for a UR. It's an Avenger with a charge mechanic.

Hmm, interesting. I've heard some people say that it's great, and others say that it's not. In any case, it's a UR, and UR's are welcome in my manifest, haha.
---
XBL GT - Sheepman2342
#8DividerByZeroPosted 3/6/2013 6:35:58 PM
I imagine it's really good once you get it upgraded, but it's bad to start with.
---
#9bessy67Posted 3/6/2013 6:38:08 PM(edited)
sheepman23 posted...
DividerByZero posted...

Hmm, interesting. I've heard some people say that it's great, and others say that it's not. In any case, it's a UR, and UR's are welcome in my manifest, haha.

I also have the Lancer at 1 and find it pretty decent. Definitely better than an Avenger. I could see it easily being the 2nd best AR once it's at 10. Definitely not as good at level 1 as the Harrier was though.
---
"Immigrants. Thats all they do, you know. Just driving around, listening to raps, shooting all the jobs." - Malory Archer
GT: Bessy67
#10DividerByZeroPosted 3/6/2013 6:41:03 PM
sheepman23 posted...
DividerByZero posted...

I also have the Lancer at 1 and find it pretty decent. Definitely better than an Avenger. I could see it easily being the 2nd best AR once it's at 10. Definitely not as good at level 1 as the Harrier was though.

I could see the Lancer as a good caster gun.

Best non-PPR weapon with a charge mechanic, though.
---