Any tips on achieving 9999 in Armax Combat Arena??

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. Any tips on achieving 9999 in Armax Combat Arena??
3 years ago#1
I have set my eyes on the three new armor sets available in the Armax Combat Arena for 9999 scores (btw, if someone could post a pic showing how they look would be great!).

However is there any tricks or tips that could help me achieve that seemingly high score?

Would the in-game difficulty setting, the one in the option menu i meant, affect the score? If not, setting it as casual seems to be a good way to countereffect those negative multipliers~

3 years ago#2
Super-Elite with one or two of the score modifiers.
3 years ago#3
It helped me to bring 2 teammates that have grenades and just spam them.
3 years ago#4
Vanguard. Geth. Super Elite. Small Map. Remove ammo boxes (since you won't use them)

Charge and Nova. Go to town.
Tag: LeCH24
It's a hockey reference
3 years ago#5
If you're not a vanguard - bring the Lancer and disable ammo crates. My Shepard is a vanguard but I found the lancer was pretty helpful in general.

Super elites, and try to get lots of kill streaks.
"Mario doesn't blow up power plants" Bush said on thursday. Mario was unavailable for comment.
3 years ago#6
If you have Flare (from Omega), it works wonders.
I should go.
3 years ago#7
Anyone with lots of Grenades (like lift) Easy kill streaks. I had it set to Collector elites with 2 modifiers and I got like 11K
3 years ago#8

Super Elite Reapers

Nova Charge like a champ while Javik puts up Dark Channel with some Lift Grenades and stasis / warp from Liara etc

Destroy Everything with lots o biotic explosions

Get 10K+ points

I did it when I was doing the charity request thing
XBL GT: Demon Ninja X2
"There comes a time in every man's or woman's life where they have to make **** up to cover their ass." - Hazama
3 years ago#9
Narrative difficulty
Vanguard, Adept, or Sentinel Shepard
All bonus point modifiers (everything except player damage boost) for 60% bonus
Super Elites
Spin Zone
Liara and Jack

Fairly easy to get far beyond 9999.
Keep cool, speak the truth, don't judge, and hope that the good you do outweighs the bad.
To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.
3 years ago#10
I've since gotten this easily with an Infiltrator on Insanity (keep in mind the sim enemies are scaled down)

Black Widow X, Super Elite Geth on a small map, one modifier (no medigel,) went to town.
Tag: LeCH24
It's a hockey reference
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. Any tips on achieving 9999 in Armax Combat Arena??

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived