Any tips on achieving 9999 in Armax Combat Arena??

#1shukei2008Posted 3/7/2013 1:07:00 AM
I have set my eyes on the three new armor sets available in the Armax Combat Arena for 9999 scores (btw, if someone could post a pic showing how they look would be great!).

However is there any tricks or tips that could help me achieve that seemingly high score?

Would the in-game difficulty setting, the one in the option menu i meant, affect the score? If not, setting it as casual seems to be a good way to countereffect those negative multipliers~

Thanks!
#2RustyShacklefrdPosted 3/7/2013 1:07:48 AM
Super-Elite with one or two of the score modifiers.
#3advancewaraddictPosted 3/7/2013 1:11:08 AM
It helped me to bring 2 teammates that have grenades and just spam them.
#4TenGermansPosted 3/7/2013 1:15:48 AM
Vanguard. Geth. Super Elite. Small Map. Remove ammo boxes (since you won't use them)

Charge and Nova. Go to town.
---
Tag: LeCH24
It's a hockey reference
#5KnightsofRoundPosted 3/7/2013 1:26:19 AM
If you're not a vanguard - bring the Lancer and disable ammo crates. My Shepard is a vanguard but I found the lancer was pretty helpful in general.

Super elites, and try to get lots of kill streaks.
---
"Mario doesn't blow up power plants" Bush said on thursday. Mario was unavailable for comment.
#6chill 02Posted 3/7/2013 6:27:18 AM
If you have Flare (from Omega), it works wonders.
---
I should go.
#7BurstBearPosted 3/7/2013 6:41:04 AM
Anyone with lots of Grenades (like lift) Easy kill streaks. I had it set to Collector elites with 2 modifiers and I got like 11K
#8Pirateking2000Posted 3/10/2013 1:46:08 PM(edited)
Manguard
Javik
Liara

Super Elite Reapers
Blasteroid

Nova Charge like a champ while Javik puts up Dark Channel with some Lift Grenades and stasis / warp from Liara etc

Destroy Everything with lots o biotic explosions

Get 10K+ points

I did it when I was doing the charity request thing
---
XBL GT: Demon Ninja X2
"There comes a time in every man's or woman's life where they have to make **** up to cover their ass." - Hazama
#9Doofe_2012Posted 3/10/2013 3:54:08 PM
Narrative difficulty
Vanguard, Adept, or Sentinel Shepard
All bonus point modifiers (everything except player damage boost) for 60% bonus
Super Elites
Spin Zone
Liara and Jack

Fairly easy to get far beyond 9999.
---
Keep cool, speak the truth, don't judge, and hope that the good you do outweighs the bad.
To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.
#10TenGermansPosted 3/13/2013 1:01:58 PM
I've since gotten this easily with an Infiltrator on Insanity (keep in mind the sim enemies are scaled down)

Black Widow X, Super Elite Geth on a small map, one modifier (no medigel,) went to town.
---
Tag: LeCH24
It's a hockey reference