Male Quarian Infiltrator or Female for silver?

#1Glockass1Posted 3/7/2013 3:46:13 AM(edited)
Want to start buying Veteran packs to max uncommons. I have a Javelin II, N7 Crusader II and Mantis VII. Which one works better?
---
Steam ID: Glockass1
#2code_kirinPosted 3/7/2013 3:47:09 AM
Doesnt really matter... It's silver.

Personal preference: Javelin on QFI, Crusader on QMI
#3FullMetalManiaPosted 3/7/2013 3:48:39 AM
You've spent enough Credits to get a Javelin II (so presumably lots of Rares in there). You could very easily run Gold and get 3-4 Veteran Packs per game. Or Spectre Packs, because those have up to 3 Uncommons.
---
"Welcome to the internet, where everyone gets off to EVERYTHING."
~kingkaze187
#4Glockass1(Topic Creator)Posted 3/7/2013 3:49:10 AM
code_kirin posted...
Doesnt really matter... It's silver.

Personal preference: Javelin on QFI, Crusader on QMI

I started playing two days ago and I don't have good equipment or weapons :P Don't want to go on Gold. Getting carried feels bad.
---
#5code_kirinPosted 3/7/2013 4:05:58 AM
Yeah, don't worry about it.

Also, I would move onto gold as quick as possible. I think many people's "requirements" for doing well on gold are much too steep. The more gold you do, the better you'll get at it.
#6Glockass1(Topic Creator)Posted 3/7/2013 4:13:03 AM
Alright. I guess I'll try. I like going shotgun Infiltrator. So far I found that the AT-12 Raider works better than the N7 Crusader. I got the Claymore too and I know how to reload cancel(Dat gel) but it's only level I and too heavy.
---
#7rays2kPosted 3/7/2013 5:21:33 AM
Glockass1 posted...
Alright. I guess I'll try. I like going shotgun Infiltrator. So far I found that the AT-12 Raider works better than the N7 Crusader. I got the Claymore too and I know how to reload cancel(Dat gel) but it's only level I and too heavy.

Weight doesn't really matter on an infiltrator. As long as you use TC before any other powers and it breaks cloak early, you will get a 3 second cooldown no matter how heavy your weapons are.
#8Glockass1(Topic Creator)Posted 3/7/2013 5:28:54 AM
rays2k posted...
Glockass1 posted...

Weight doesn't really matter on an infiltrator. As long as you use TC before any other powers and it breaks cloak early, you will get a 3 second cooldown no matter how heavy your weapons are.

Well I dunno. I tried Gold and scored 50k points with the Raider and came in first because we wiped at wave 6 -_- I never got downed once.
---
#9code_kirinPosted 3/7/2013 5:34:42 AM
Technically, it's a 4 second cooldown on cloak, minimum. Cloak takes a full second to initiate cooldown after breaking it, then you'll get the 3 sec CD.

Raider and Crusader are very different guns. I like the Crusader on QMI because of the arc grenade stun. Makes it easy to line up crusader shots. Crusader has practically infinite range, while raider is strictly a close range weapon. Both are really good bosskllers.
#10Halo_ForeverPosted 3/7/2013 6:31:07 AM(edited)
code_kirin posted...
Yeah, don't worry about it.

Also, I would move onto gold as quick as possible. I think many people's "requirements" for doing well on gold are much too steep. The more gold you do, the better you'll get at it.

Remember kirin that skillwise you are in the top 1-2% of the community, there are quite a lot of people on Gold that are not ready for it.

My prize of the week goes to the Cabal me and Jedi carried through three Gold matches yesterday, he didn't break 100k even with his scores combined from those matches. The final match me and Jedi just left him since he was going down every 20 seconds and played the rest of the match as a duo (the fourth guy was a Slayer and you know about those).

The only reason we didn't kick was that he did hack a few four nodes so he wasn't completely useless.
---
Poet Eliot had it all wrong....