If you're still defending the ending, then shut up

#1bessy67Posted 3/7/2013 6:10:45 AM
It was undeniably flawed. It took everything you did over three entire games up to that point and made it not matter in the slightest. It introduced the main antagonist 5 minutes before the ending of what could have easily been a 100+ hour combined playthrough. EC provided some closure, but closure does not make a terrible ending suddenly good.
---
"Immigrants. Thats all they do, you know. Just driving around, listening to raps, shooting all the jobs." - Malory Archer
GT: Bessy67
#2TheLast0neAlivePosted 3/7/2013 6:11:45 AM
I like where this is going.
---
Honestly, I think I'd rather stick my dick in a blender. - Raylan Givens.
#3bessy67(Topic Creator)Posted 3/7/2013 6:12:44 AM
TheLast0neAlive posted...
I like where this is going.

When Biodrones attack, I strike back.
---
"Immigrants. Thats all they do, you know. Just driving around, listening to raps, shooting all the jobs." - Malory Archer
#4Kenichi34Posted 3/7/2013 6:13:17 AM
Here we go again beating the dead horse...
---
GT: Kenichi340
"What was the point of that pregnant pause!?" - Edgeworth
#5abaddon41_80Posted 3/7/2013 6:13:56 AM
Why so buttmad, TC?
---
I HATE ALEX SMITH
#6bessy67(Topic Creator)Posted 3/7/2013 6:14:48 AM
abaddon41_80 posted...
Why so buttmad, TC?

Man, did nobody see the other topic that started this?
---
#7fennell92Posted 3/7/2013 6:16:54 AM
inb4lilyxlightning
#8thefinalzapkeetPosted 3/7/2013 6:18:37 AM
bessy67 posted...
It was undeniably flawed. It took everything you did over three entire games up to that point and made it not matter in the slightest. It introduced the main antagonist 5 minutes before the ending of what could have easily been a 100+ hour combined playthrough. EC provided some closure, but closure does not make a terrible ending suddenly good.

except the closure is exactly what we needed. And the main antagonist was an embodiment of the reapers, who i could have sworn was in there since the first game.

"everything you did over the three games don't matter". Take a look at your situation room and your war assets. pretty much every single decision you made has an effect. Read every war asset, the level of detail is really cool. and those points you get determine what kind of ending you get, so it does have an effect.

So, while i'll admit the original ending was just bad...horrible, and tasteless. the EC fixed everything most people had an issue with. Was it flawed? Sure, but i can't think of a game ending that wasn't flawed, especially for a triology ending, except making Phoenix Wright. But it was still a decent ending
---
Go the Distance is the most inspirational song ever
those that agree: 45
#9Chr0noidPosted 3/7/2013 6:18:44 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#10WaImartSecurityPosted 3/7/2013 6:36:48 AM(edited)
Agreed. It's just poor writing, not to mention the many unresolved plot lines, the meaningless outcome of your choices, tremendous flaws in logic, and the transformation of Cerberus from a radical pro-human group to a James Bond villan.

Edited: 'outcome'
---
The High Cost of Low Price.