How citadel should have been handled (Citadel + ending spoilers)

#1LenneValkiryePosted 3/7/2013 9:49:48 AM
The DLC itself is good (except for the very cliche plot, but I understand it wasn't meant to be taken seriously), but it would have been much better if it was unlocked after the only ending where Shepard lives. It would have been much more meaningful and it would have been a good way to fix the ending. The only potential inconsistency would have been EDI but it's very easy to just say that she was repaired and call it a day.
#2edgecrusher02Posted 3/7/2013 9:50:39 AM
riiiiight....
---
religion is flawed because man is flawed. no gods, no kings... only man.
#3chughes724Posted 3/7/2013 9:54:35 AM
Don't agree, I think the EC endings were just fine.
#4Pirateking2000Posted 3/7/2013 11:13:00 AM
LenneValkirye posted...
The DLC itself is good (except for the very cliche plot, but I understand it wasn't meant to be taken seriously), but it would have been much better if it was unlocked after the only ending where Shepard lives. It would have been much more meaningful and it would have been a good way to fix the ending. The only potential inconsistency would have been EDI but it's very easy to just say that she was repaired and call it a day.

just play it that way then thats how I am gonna doing it

I think this is how it goes (haven't don't it yet but from what I heard it goes)

Citadel Plot

Win

Pick High EMS Destroy

have Party

enjoy epic epilogue and sendoff

or maybe it goes pick high EMS Destroy then do the entire Citadel DLC plot then party <shrug>

just going with Star Kid was wrong because hey you survived so then EDI and Geth survive as well through plot hax (also Geth with quarian suit thing somehow that Tali mentioned)

=P
---
XBL GT: Demon Ninja X2
"There comes a time in every man's or woman's life where they have to make **** up to cover their ass." - Hazama
#5Crystal_DreamPosted 3/7/2013 11:17:08 AM
Pirateking2000 posted...

I think this is how it goes (haven't don't it yet but from what I heard it goes)

Citadel Plot

Win

Pick High EMS Destroy

have Party

or maybe it goes pick high EMS Destroy then do the entire Citadel DLC plot then party <shrug>

just going with Star Kid was wrong because hey you survived so then EDI and Geth survive as well through plot hax (also Geth with quarian suit thing somehow that Tali mentioned)

=P

Joker mentions at the end that the Reapers are still fighting the war, so Citadel takes place after Citadel coup attempt and before the Priority: Earth.
---
"You gotta share; you gotta care." - Pinkie Pie
#6Pirateking2000Posted 3/7/2013 11:20:10 AM
Crystal_Dream posted...
Pirateking2000 posted...

Citadel Plot

Win

Pick High EMS Destroy

have Party

=P

Joker mentions at the end that the Reapers are still fighting the war, so Citadel takes place after Citadel coup attempt and before the Priority: Earth.

thats at the end of the plot part right or the party?
---
XBL GT: Demon Ninja X2
"There comes a time in every man's or woman's life where they have to make **** up to cover their ass." - Hazama