Is it better to take javik/wrex or garrus/wrex for citadel dlc (no spoilers plz)

#11pcmike2(Topic Creator)Posted 3/7/2013 8:17:20 PM
INFRARED PYTHON posted...
This isn't multiplayer, skills don't matter and the game is easy enough to blat through with the avenger alone.

I don't have the DLC but javik is always good for the lulz. If I had it my way I would have Liara, Harris and javik with me at all times. Wrex would sub in for garrus every now and then, and I'd only call Miranda if liara was okay with threesomes like ME1.

No, but it's still makes the battle different when you can utilize your squaddies powers
---
SSBB FC:0946-1920-8546
#12Carribean_CoolPosted 3/7/2013 8:18:28 PM
Yeah, they really f'd up Wrex bad in this game in terms of his weapon and powerset.
---
Snitsky's Condoms. If she get's pregnant, it's not your fault.
#13pcmike2(Topic Creator)Posted 3/7/2013 8:37:55 PM
Carribean_Cool posted...
Yeah, they really f'd up Wrex bad in this game in terms of his weapon and powerset.

I can think of detonating the lift effect of lift grenades, and using nova on the lift effect for barrier detonation.

But his powerset should've been more like me1:

Barrier
Carnage
Throw
Warp
---
SSBB FC:0946-1920-8546
#14Carribean_CoolPosted 3/7/2013 8:48:15 PM
pcmike2 posted...
Carribean_Cool posted...

I can think of detonating the lift effect of lift grenades, and using nova on the lift effect for barrier detonation.

Barrier
Carnage
Throw
Warp

Yeah, that's exactly how it should have been. I mean he already had barrier, did he really need stim packs, especially since he has the highest health in the game? Plus replacing his assault rifle with a pistol is weird.
---
Snitsky's Condoms. If she get's pregnant, it's not your fault.
#15LTJpunkPosted 3/7/2013 9:44:29 PM
pcmike2 posted...
Carribean_Cool posted...

Barrier
Carnage
Throw
Warp

Nah, his power set should have been:

Carnage
Barrier
Stimulant Pack
Lift Grenade

He was perfect. Stop whining.
---