Silver is pretty much unplayable right now. e_e

#1chill 02Posted 3/7/2013 8:03:51 PM
5 matches, only 2 extractions. People dying in the first three waves. Stupid challenge. >_>
---
I should go.
#2TheFeshPincePosted 3/7/2013 8:09:48 PM
I don't know what to say to this... I guess I'll just ask a question to start... Why is it unplayable, then?
#3jkocka00Posted 3/7/2013 8:11:50 PM
Silver is always unplayable. Too boring unless soloing.
---
The artist formerly known as the artist formerly known as Goddess King, The White King (map not race-I'm Brazilian)
GT: Kocka007
#4chill 02(Topic Creator)Posted 3/7/2013 8:15:15 PM
TheFeshPince posted...
I don't know what to say to this... I guess I'll just ask a question to start... Why is it unplayable, then?

It's hard to play a match when everybody dies because they're most likely players who normally stick to bronze and made the jump to silver for the challenge. Probably the same thing that's been going on with platinum at the moment.
---
I should go.
#5MurphysGhostPosted 3/7/2013 8:17:26 PM
It's Silver, TC... you must do your duty and carry those noobs to victory.
---
"The act of treachery is an art, but the traitor himself is a piece of ****." - Mike Tyson
#6chill 02(Topic Creator)Posted 3/7/2013 8:19:13 PM
MurphysGhost posted...
It's Silver, TC... you must do your duty and carry those noobs to victory.

I suppose. >_>
---
I should go.
#7ANARCHYRULZPosted 3/7/2013 8:24:04 PM
dont worry about people teasing lol

its the same thing on platinum

this week has been atrocious to say the least, typical example

random comes in, crappy level avenger, no consumables, lv1 gear = first person to ready up in room

............yea its that kinda week lol
---
Is it not ironic how time is infinite yet so limited?
#8MurphysGhostPosted 3/7/2013 8:27:11 PM
Well, sure, but you gotta roll with it. TRY TO HAVE FUN, EH? :P

Yesterday my group had a Turian Cabal that scored 15k in a full Platinum game. We made a game of reviving him, approximately 11 times per wave (quite literally).

The second game he scored 15k again and we booted him after that, but hey... he got at least half the challenge done with us. ;)
---
"The act of treachery is an art, but the traitor himself is a piece of ****." - Mike Tyson
#9TheFeshPincePosted 3/7/2013 8:28:04 PM
MurphysGhost posted...
Well, sure, but you gotta roll with it. TRY TO HAVE FUN, EH? :P

Yesterday my group had a Turian Cabal that scored 15k in a full Platinum game. We made a game of reviving him, approximately 11 times per wave (quite literally).

The second game he scored 15k again and we booted him after that, but hey... he got at least half the challenge done with us. ;)

that's really kind of you
#10chill 02(Topic Creator)Posted 3/7/2013 8:39:40 PM(edited)
I managed to get a friggin' gold medal reviving people. Ironically, I got killed by a banshee during extraction. :c
---
I should go.