I accidentally played this game at the perfect time to get the perfect ending.

#1ssmirokuPosted 3/8/2013 1:14:00 AM
I got the trilogy for Christmas last year. I devoured and loved all the games and I was neutral towards the "end" as I had the extended cut.

But to me that didn't even feel like the end. To me, this game felt like it had a non-chronological story because I had finished the game right before this Citadel DLC came out. Therefore, I didn't play through that DLC through the course of the game. It was the natural progression of the game's story having been sent back in time right before the point of no return.

I feel very grateful and happy that the timing of everything made the game pan out this way. I invite everyone, new or old to the game, to play through the game without doing the Citadel DLC until after the end. Viewing this game through this perspective could be quite an improvement. The Citadel DLC was just the perfect end for me.
---
poke diamond FC Kira: 1976 7397 8282
PSN- ssmoomix
#2biohazard151Posted 3/8/2013 1:16:27 AM
But it wasnt the end, i wish it were in ways, or at least like that, but it just doesnt make any sense to view it like it is. Its just tricking yourself because bioware had a poor ending.
---
"What is great in man is that he is a bridge and not an end"
#3ssmiroku(Topic Creator)Posted 3/8/2013 1:38:11 AM
That's just it. for me it wasn't a trick. That's the order in which I saw it naturally and without gaps.

For me it was like Pulp fiction. Th end was the awesome diner scene(movie end), not the butch gold watch retrieval (chronological end). (though that's a hard comparison for this as that movie was so awesome it didn't matter where it ended).
---
poke diamond FC Kira: 1976 7397 8282
PSN- ssmoomix