Do you buy packs with real money?

#1ClunyPosted 3/9/2013 7:40:56 AM
Shut up and take my money? - Results (166 votes)
Yes, I make it rain...spectre packs.
21.69% (36 votes)
No, I need that money for burritos and thai hookers.
78.31% (130 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Just curious as to how many people use their hard earned simoleons to get a leg up?
---
Drank away the rest of the day; wonder what my liver would say. "Drink, that's all you can do."
#2meltor13Posted 3/9/2013 7:43:23 AM
I have in the past, and may continue to do so, idk.

I usually spent a chunk of money when DLCs were released.
---
MarioKart 64 Main: Bowser
GT: MELTOR13
#3casedawgzPosted 3/9/2013 7:48:43 AM
If I buy dlc for other games and only have a little left over that I have no other use for.
#4JediWatchmenPosted 3/9/2013 7:48:43 AM
if i had spare pointed once in awhile.
---
The Blackest Night falls from the skies.The darkness grows as all light dies.We crave your hearts and your demise. By my black hand...The dead shall rise!
#5bessy67Posted 3/9/2013 8:27:20 AM(edited)
JediWatchmen posted...
if i had spare pointed once in awhile.

This. I've probably bought around 5 packs since release. I also haven't bought a pack since I maxed my rare items. No point in spending $3 on 2 guaranteed ammo mods...
---
"Immigrants. Thats all they do, you know. Just driving around, listening to raps, shooting all the jobs." - Malory Archer
GT: Bessy67
#6pprincessPosted 3/9/2013 8:31:25 AM
I had some spare points last night so spent it on a pack. As it happens, my Xbox Live had expired so I can't play until I renew it. But...the game must really want me back because I bought ONE Arsenal Pack and got the Cerberus Herrier.
#7sheepman23Posted 3/9/2013 8:34:47 AM
This is sort of off topic, but is it weird that I'm one upgrade away from maxing my Rare weapons when I still haven't maxed all of my Uncommons?

You'd think that I'd max the Uncommons first, but for some reason I haven't...

On topic: No, I haven't paid any money for packs, and I don't plan to in the future - unless they release a pack that guarantees atleast one UR.
---
XBL GT - Sheepman2342
#8bessy67Posted 3/9/2013 9:04:14 AM
sheepman23 posted...
This is sort of off topic, but is it weird that I'm one upgrade away from maxing my Rare weapons when I still haven't maxed all of my Uncommons?

You'd think that I'd max the Uncommons first, but for some reason I haven't...

On topic: No, I haven't paid any money for packs, and I don't plan to in the future - unless they release a pack that guarantees atleast one UR.

If you've been buying mostly PSPs, arsenal packs and reserve packs then those don't have a very good chance for uncommons. Veteran and Spectre packs are better for getting uncommons.
---
"Immigrants. Thats all they do, you know. Just driving around, listening to raps, shooting all the jobs." - Malory Archer
GT: Bessy67
#9edgecrusher02Posted 3/9/2013 9:06:17 AM
nope. i would rather unlock stuff on my own. gives me more replay value. and if people want to keep buying stuff with real money making any MP DLC free im ok with that since i dont have to pay for DLC.
---
religion is flawed because man is flawed. no gods, no kings... only man.
#10Cluny(Topic Creator)Posted 3/9/2013 9:30:11 AM
So it seems most people don't bother with microtransactions.Was looking at the DLC for tomb raider and they are gung ho as a mutha about that. 80 MS points for silencers and other single weapons.
---
Drank away the rest of the day; wonder what my liver would say. "Drink, that's all you can do."