teach me to geth engineer.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. teach me to geth engineer.

User Info: bessy67

4 years ago#11
Zubul posted...
Don't use cyclonic modulators, as Hunter Mode drains all your shield anyway.

Hunter mode drains 50% of your base shields. Any bonuses added on top of your base shields are not affected by hunter mode.
"Immigrants. Thats all they do, you know. Just driving around, listening to raps, shooting all the jobs." - Malory Archer
GT: Bessy67

User Info: sheepman23

4 years ago#12
6/6/6/5/3 is the best in my experience, with power damage maxed on everything (with the exception of Rank 4 of Overload, where you should take Chain instead of Damage).
XBL GT - Sheepman2342

User Info: NYmasajista

4 years ago#13
I skip hunter mode completely, as it is too seizure inducing for me and lowers my shields. With everything else maxed it is a great support character on gold with my turret restoring the shields of my teammates and flaming everything. Overload is great for crowd control, tearing through enemy shields/barriers, and detonating tech/fire explosions (especially off of my turret's flamer.) And I put a geth pulse rifle on him with with cryo ammo to freeze everything with the bullet hose.

A fun build that is not the main killer, but supports well and I usually score second highest on gold matches. Launching turrets to support the front line fighters while zapping everybody is hella fun.
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. teach me to geth engineer.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived