teach me to geth engineer.

#11bessy67Posted 3/9/2013 10:51:16 AM
Zubul posted...
Don't use cyclonic modulators, as Hunter Mode drains all your shield anyway.

Hunter mode drains 50% of your base shields. Any bonuses added on top of your base shields are not affected by hunter mode.
---
"Immigrants. Thats all they do, you know. Just driving around, listening to raps, shooting all the jobs." - Malory Archer
GT: Bessy67
#12sheepman23Posted 3/9/2013 10:51:42 AM
6/6/6/5/3 is the best in my experience, with power damage maxed on everything (with the exception of Rank 4 of Overload, where you should take Chain instead of Damage).
---
XBL GT - Sheepman2342
#13NYmasajistaPosted 3/9/2013 11:35:05 AM
I skip hunter mode completely, as it is too seizure inducing for me and lowers my shields. With everything else maxed it is a great support character on gold with my turret restoring the shields of my teammates and flaming everything. Overload is great for crowd control, tearing through enemy shields/barriers, and detonating tech/fire explosions (especially off of my turret's flamer.) And I put a geth pulse rifle on him with with cryo ammo to freeze everything with the bullet hose.

A fun build that is not the main killer, but supports well and I usually score second highest on gold matches. Launching turrets to support the front line fighters while zapping everybody is hella fun.