Favorite quotes from the DLC? (Citadel spoilers)

#21Aurion819Posted 3/10/2013 1:39:34 PM
coolblue16 posted...
The whole "I should go" scene is great if you choose the lower option after Shepard says "I don't sound like that, do I?" Unfortunately, all the videos of this scene that I've found on youtube just instantly choose the upper response. I guess they think it's the only way to maintain their goody-two-shoes 100% paragon character. As I recall, the response goes:

Shepard: "I don't sound like that, do I?"

Javik: "Yes. Yes you do."

Shepard: "No, I'm more in control. More confident. I say things like 'that's all for now'"

Javik (sarcastically): "Yes, never show weakness when leaving the room"

Shepard: "Or sometimes I'll say 'I'll talk to you later.' Because you know what? I never do. Always leave them wanting more."

I just wish I could find a video of it.

I loved that scene! Except in mine, Wrex was saying I did sound like that, while Javik was saying he didn't want to be locked in a tube for thousands of years again.

Also, after the whole squad is shooting from the ledge to cover Shepard, Wrex says, "That's why I love hanging out with you guys: why shoot something once when you can shoot it 46 more times?"
---
"When you open your mind to the impossible, sometimes you find the truth."
#22Sephiroth2005Posted 3/10/2013 1:50:28 PM
Paraphrasing:

"If you had told me before that a toothbrush would save the Normandy I would have been very skeptical."

The Turian Sentinel in the arcade talking about how every problem can be solved with Tech Armor

and its not a quote but seeing Wrex bodyslam that C-Sec shuttle was awesome
---
Xbox Live and PSN - Elbozaburnin
#23Samaellives91Posted 3/10/2013 1:55:42 PM
The whole part where Glyph is talking to the mercs during a firefight, and one of the mercs says" That damn drone is giving me a migraine!" And liara replies with a bit later with "Glyph! Lower their morale!".
---
"Dad, mom said you were infertile, so how was I born?"
"Nanomachines, son."
#24Revolver_RavenPosted 3/10/2013 1:57:52 PM
I can't even begin since basically the entire DLC has memorable quotes...

Grunt and Wrex doing the Shepard thing (Shepard Shepard Shepard, SHEPAAAARD)

Grunt when pick him up from C-Sec and falling out of the hospital and joyriding in a burning C-Sec car

Zaeed at the arcade

Garrus/Zaeed rigging the apartment (arma-*******-geddon lol)

Uncle Urdnot has a present for you!

It just goes on and on I made a save right before the DLC began and right before the party and did both twice already it was just great fun from start to finish even if the actual clone mission/story-arc was pretty short (it was still awesome and the Citadel Archives was one of my favorite levels in the whole trilogy).
---
Formerly known as "Revolver Snake"
#25rfr6073Posted 3/10/2013 2:25:37 PM
Revolver_Raven posted...
I can't even begin since basically the entire DLC has memorable quotes...

Grunt and Wrex doing the Shepard thing (Shepard Shepard Shepard, SHEPAAAARD)

Grunt when pick him up from C-Sec and falling out of the hospital and joyriding in a burning C-Sec car

Zaeed at the arcade

Garrus/Zaeed rigging the apartment (arma-*******-geddon lol)

Uncle Urdnot has a present for you!

It just goes on and on I made a save right before the DLC began and right before the party and did both twice already it was just great fun from start to finish even if the actual clone mission/story-arc was pretty short (it was still awesome and the Citadel Archives was one of my favorite levels in the whole trilogy).

The Archive mission has hilarious convos based on whatever team composition you take there, you should really save the game before starting it and then try everything out.
---
GT: Pharsalus48
#26MurphysGhostPosted 3/13/2013 11:16:29 PM(edited)
spikethedevil posted...

Cool thanks ^5 will check in the morning 12:30 am here lol

You very likely don't care anymore, my fault, but here's a vid with all the hamster lines...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pCr51lVxLn4

PS - The Renegade "I should go" sequence is great. :)

---
"The act of treachery is an art, but the traitor himself is a piece of ****." - Mike Tyson
#27MaetchPosted 3/13/2013 11:41:18 PM
Not a quote, but seeing the archive on what the religious artifact really was got me laughing.

"Top Men" indeed...
#28Bubba787Posted 3/13/2013 11:55:07 PM
James: "Tell them the pepperoni was burnt!"
---
MrPibbRules: Hey man, she has two tentacles...can't we share?
SSJGrimReaper: Well...okay. As long as we don't make eye contact it should be fine.
#29luminaireultimaPosted 3/14/2013 12:50:38 AM
Shepard: So... how were those noodles?
Grunt: A little spicy.

Shepard: Then, I'm gonna throw both your heads out the airlock.
Javik: Finally.

Tali: You're like the crazy head-butting uncle that I never had.

Grunt: Shepard doesn't have a half brother named Sheppy the Volus, no entry.

Jack: Hey Collector-looking a******, maybe go touch yourself
#30gOwCoD4Posted 3/14/2013 1:07:26 AM(edited)
When you're in the elevator on the way back to the Normandy (still chasing down not-Shepard)

Garrus: Am I the only one who misses the little conversations we used to have in the Elevators a few years ago...?

Wrex: Yep.

Shepard: *stays quiet*

Garrus: *groans*

(EDIT)

I also love every conversation from the 'multiplayer classes' about the online (The Human Infiltrator/Vorcha Soldier complaining about PUGs, the Salarian and the Turian talking about how Tech Armor explosions are awesome, etc.)
---
People really need to stop complaining about the inclusion of online passes...