Geth Jugg Gold/Plat build & strategy. Am I doin it right?

#81PraetorianGhostPosted 3/11/2013 5:18:27 AM
The correct way to spec fitness for the geth Juggernaut is Melee, Movespeed, and shield.

Why melee at rank 4? Because if you take the juggernaut shield gear and a shotgun with the omniblade melee attachment, you can kill any enemy with a health bar (including phantoms) in one melee cycle.

Suddenly you are doing alot more than just tanking damage for days. You are also being a huge asset by taking out all trooper enemies an phantoms fairly quickly.

And if those measly 400 extra shields you would get taking health at rank 4 makes such a big difference, just use one of the shield booster consumables.
---
Note: All posts come with a giant invisible asterisk stating:
"All statements expressed are opinions unless specifically stated otherwise."
#82SRR CapdownPosted 3/11/2013 5:50:25 AM
And just for the record, this guy who is boasting about his Halo 4 rank is absolutely dog turd at that game too. 12k kills 10k deaths and a 40% win rating across 1000 games.

Keep boasting about your SR level there, because that stat which increases purely by play time, is literally your best stat.
---
Fire Bucket
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v413/N_o_R/ron.gif http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v413/N_o_R/BtJ6F.gif
#83Cthe34TruthPosted 3/11/2013 6:44:12 AM
SRR Capdown posted...
And just for the record, this guy who is boasting about his Halo 4 rank is absolutely dog turd at that game too. 12k kills 10k deaths and a 40% win rating across 1000 games.

Keep boasting about your SR level there, because that stat which increases purely by play time, is literally your best stat.

I love how the n00b is bragging about Reach and 4, the 2 Halo's where rank =/= skill. Haven't seen him mention anything about his rank in 3. I bet he never made it past the mid-20's, meanwhile I'm a 50 playing MLG in 3, a ~30 schooling 100+'s in 4, and my manifest puts his to shame.
---
"So being 10 is not a deterrent from a romance aspect." -pillerofautumn
@_@
#84DiscernPosted 3/11/2013 7:15:58 AM
You should see what the regs on H4 and Reach boards did to Smackdowner1 lol. He's terrible at those games but thinks he is awesome because he maxed his ranks playing BtB
---
GT- Discern88
#85Smackdowner1Posted 3/11/2013 2:46:20 PM
Master of puppets, I'm pulling your strings. Twisting your mind and smashing your dreams. Blinded by me, you can't see a thing. Just call my name, 'cause I'll hear you scream.
---
''Malice'' is a registered trademark of Smackdowner Inc.
All Rights Reserved 2002 - 2013
#86Nacht004Posted 3/11/2013 3:04:01 PM
Caravan_Girl posted...
GUYS.

This ****ing contest is unbearable.

Go and get laid.

Made me lol if only for the complete abruptness this was brought in on.

So I actually agree about Movement Speed over Shield Recharge, and he's served me perfectly well in Platinum using it. I generally spec 6-6-0-6-6 (whichever no turret is), but I just reset Soldiers to try out the 3 Hex Shield, 5 Geth Turret concept someone mentioned here - interested to try that out.

Generally speaking though moving from target to target at a quicker speed if you have an assisting striker with you (like any of the top tier infiltrators, etc) I find to be both quicker for clearing waves, and generally just more efficient. That being said, the Shield Recharge isn't a bad option, I just think its not as good.
---
There's really nothing to say.
GT - Pb Farmer
#87longnutsPosted 3/12/2013 2:13:20 AM
Metallica sucks
---
My first console was a colecovision, so yeah!
http://360voice.gamerdna.com/tag/xLONGNUTTSx
#88Cthe34TruthPosted 3/12/2013 4:51:59 AM
TC, if you missed it among the nonsense in this topic, I did offer some advice as to a build. Gameplay and strategy is pretty straightforward with the Jugg so I won't explain those.

Consider a 3/6/5/6/6 build. The shield at 3 is still very helpful in situations, while having access to a turret that restores 700 shields everytime it's cast (every 3-4 seconds) is insanely useful. the turret can also be used to reload cancel. Spec siege pulse for radius or damage (doesnt matter for rank 4 since you wont be using them much), damage reduction and number of shots. This will give you 40% damage reduction. Spec the passive for all damage and ammo (this will cancel out the damage penalty from rank 6 of fitness). Spec fitness for melee damage at rank 4, either at 5 (or just read this topic), and health and shields at rank 6.

Equip a Piranha with omni blade attachment or a PPR (if you don't wanna go to ammo boxes). Bring the scorpion with melee stunner as a secondary (it will help control mobs better in between melees).

For gear, I use the Juggernaut shield (extra shields and melee damage) and use a cyclonic modulator and melee strength enhancer. Ammo gear isnt really necessary, but I actually like explosive rounds, since it works well with the scorpion and for extra mob control between melees.
---
"So being 10 is not a deterrent from a romance aspect." -pillerofautumn
@_@