Could Commander Shepard survive the events of the Dead Space series?

#1MrGazzoPosted 3/10/2013 4:41:38 AM
Trapped in a space station, with limited supply and space, basically what Isaac experienced.
---
Haytham Kenway = Roger Moore
#2NefhithPosted 3/10/2013 5:00:07 AM
Hell yes.

I mean, if he had the biotic powers of ME1, the enemies from Dead Space would be afraid of him. And if he had carnage, the same would happen.

They don't have shields, and shepard being able to use amazing skills like incinerate, concussive shot, different kinds of ammo, tech/fire/cryo explosions, nova, biotic charge... Makes the necromorphs a joke. Like reapers.
#3meowmixciPosted 3/10/2013 5:01:19 AM
Dude, hes cyber jesus, why is this a question?
#4NafzgerPosted 3/10/2013 5:33:34 AM
The difference is Isaac is just a regular engineer, while Shepard is special forces.
---
XBL:ArsenalofGlory | PSN: Nafzger
http://www.last.fm/user/Rainbow_Smasher
#5XylarxcodePosted 3/10/2013 5:36:08 AM
Nafzger posted...
The difference is Isaac is just a regular engineer, while Shepard is special forces.

This, basically. Shepard is a trained Marine. Not only that, but he/she is among the elite of their group. As they would say in ME, Shepard would deal with this problem on his way to real problems.
---
A good deed goes unnoticed, a bad one unpunished.
#6Smackdowner1Posted 3/10/2013 5:37:15 AM
Nope.
---
''Malice'' is a registered trademark of Smackdowner Inc.
All Rights Reserved 2002 - 2013
#7Ryan-06Posted 3/10/2013 5:42:54 AM
Nefhith posted...
Hell yes.

As a DS fan as well as ME. This is a no brainer. Shepard is a military, all-purpose, all situation, special forces badass.

Isaac, normal engineer type. Basically what the above ppl said.
---
0=Rei. Pronounced Rei-six. Born New England. Lived in Japan. Citizen of Earth.
#8NefhithPosted 3/10/2013 5:47:40 AM
Ryan-06 posted...
Nefhith posted...
Hell yes.

As a DS fan as well as ME. This is a no brainer. Shepard is a military, all-purpose, all situation, special forces badass.

Isaac, normal engineer type. Basically what the above ppl said.

But the question isn't about what is Shepard and what is Isaac. It's about if could Shepard survive or not. the obvious answer is yes.

Or do you mean shepard must be an engineer to survive? Because he can also be an engineer.
#9Ryan-06Posted 3/10/2013 5:52:26 AM
Like Grunt said. You're talking too much. The answer is obvious.

Figure it out for yourself. Did you not read my post?
"All-purpose, all situation" I implied that Isaac is a normal guy too. "basically what the above said".

I'm gonna eat noodles with Grunt now. You need to work some lessons with Mordin.
---
0=Rei. Pronounced Rei-six. Born New England. Lived in Japan. Citizen of Earth.
#10Jeh64Posted 3/10/2013 5:54:55 AM
I think so.