Platinum Farming Sessions!!

#1Folkl0rePosted 3/10/2013 9:06:11 PM
Hey,

So I have been playing ME3 since launch- put it down, but now with all the new DLC came back to it. I am skilled (can definitely hold my own on platinum/gold). I am experiencing one issue, apparently everyone who isn't playing with full squads are either stupid or just discovered their thumbs...

I am looking to organize a shortlist of gamers who want a lot of credits to get some sweet weapons and characters. I am going to be playing pretty frequently so add my Gamertag (after personal PM)
I would like this forum to be an index for gamers- a blackbook of gamertags who are down to farm platinum on FIREBASE GHOST/ GLACIER/ RIO/ WHITE
-ROUND 6 AND DEEK
-OR ROUND 10 AND SPEND
-I will be using N7 Demolisher/ whatever is needed to win.

*IF YOU ARE using Google search looking for a solid avenue to get some quick and easy Mass Effect 3 Platinum or Gold Credits 24/7 - Hopefully this forum will flourish into a hotspot for intergalactic mercenaries like myself! *

Cheers!
#2NaughtyOctopusPosted 3/10/2013 9:08:43 PM
round 6 and deek

deek
deek
deek
deek
deek
deek
deek
#3RanachenPosted 3/10/2013 9:38:10 PM
Definitely down to do some Platinum farming...but I must give the forewarning that I've never done it before. I'm good at taking directions though and I have plenty of characters with Overload, which I've heard can help in some farming methods, so I'm pretty sure I could help out. If anyone wants to show me the ropes it would be really appreciated!
#4ZoddtheGod89Posted 3/10/2013 10:50:35 PM
Sign me up. Although I usually play on Firebase Giant. GT is ZoddtheGod
#5SnuffSevenfoldXPosted 3/11/2013 12:40:00 AM
I'm up for it (GT BossDarkseid) although I really need to respec characters like the Juggernaut before he'll be 100% Platinum worthy but he was able to go to Wave 10 Gold, Solo, with a bastardized spec so can't be too bad :P

Someone might need to lead and explain some strategies on some maps but I could probably play most roles. I think I have every class bar one or two of the new ones. I'm good for whatever on Platinum. It's all about making the credits but I'll obviously try and play for the team, so Wave 6 or Wave 10 is good.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watchfeature=player_embedded&v=cJbTyFzqZu0
#6Folkl0re(Topic Creator)Posted 3/11/2013 10:05:10 AM
Awesome expect a friend invite soonish, like I said I'm usually on- so when Im on just send an invite and we can start cashing in!
#7ExarOsPosted 3/11/2013 10:08:35 AM
You can add me, GT is in my sig.

I can run pretty much any setup needed. Geth Jug, Volus Engineer, N7 Paladin, N7 Slayer, N7 Adept, AIU etc.
---
XBOX GT: Exar0s
PS3 PSN: Exar0s
#8Folkl0re(Topic Creator)Posted 3/11/2013 10:18:29 AM
Ranachen and BossDarkseid. I tried sending a friend invite but no success. Send me one and see if you get success. Gamertag folklore second 'o' is a zero like my display name.
Cheers
#9Tenguman22Posted 3/11/2013 10:59:52 AM
Add me Fryguy777 dont talk much but i listen and usually use AUI and N7 Pally
---
Gamertag: Fryguy777
ROB Ign- Fryguy777