My very first gold solo!

#11manbearpig654Posted 3/12/2013 2:01:27 PM
congrats
---
Peace has cost you your strength. Victory has defeated you.
#12MasterVashPosted 3/12/2013 2:22:36 PM
I'll be honest, I'm a weenie and did my first with a Kroguard a few months ago and my second with the Juggernaut earlier today. Doing it with a Paladin is pretty impressive imo, even against Geth. The objectives were pretty kind to you. I got a four node hack with the Kroguard on wave 6, which was... heavily populated with Bombers.

Haven't raged that hard at ME3 before or since.

But yeah, man. Congrats. You just need one more for Solo Mastery now. :V
---
"Someone at BioWare ate lunch?! Must mean new Ham Sandwich faction!"
-Bahslel, from Reddit
#13Spartan070Posted 3/12/2013 2:47:22 PM
Awesome, good job! Weapons? Equipment?
---
Gamertag: grvmnd
#14Lwilsonj(Topic Creator)Posted 3/12/2013 2:57:45 PM
Spartan070 posted...
Awesome, good job! Weapons? Equipment?

I used the Talon 5 with an ultraweight mod and power magnifier both at 5. And I had on the Operative Package V, Pistol Mod III, Cyclonic Modulator IV and Incendiary Ammo IV.

And thanks for the encouragement, people. And maybe when I'm up to it Ill make a video like other people, but don't hold me to that.
---
"I came through that window like a Navy SEAL."
"You came through that window like a baby seal."
#15Lwilsonj(Topic Creator)Posted 3/12/2013 3:04:42 PM
MasterVash posted...
I'll be honest, I'm a weenie and did my first with a Kroguard a few months ago and my second with the Juggernaut earlier today. Doing it with a Paladin is pretty impressive imo, even against Geth. The objectives were pretty kind to you. I got a four node hack with the Kroguard on wave 6, which was... heavily populated with Bombers.

Haven't raged that hard at ME3 before or since.

But yeah, man. Congrats. You just need one more for Solo Mastery now. :V

Man I've learned that anyone that does it deserves praise, unless its a missile-glitcher (NO PRAISE FOR YOU!) and yea the ME gods were kind to me. That sux you had nodes...that's the one I was fearing the most. But at least you did it :)
---
#16MasterVashPosted 3/12/2013 3:54:51 PM
Man I've learned that anyone that does it deserves praise, unless its a missile-glitcher (NO PRAISE FOR YOU!) and yea the ME gods were kind to me. That sux you had nodes...that's the one I was fearing the most. But at least you did it :)

I don't believe you can missile glitch on-host. I think it relies on the latency between the host and the other player.

But yeah, thanks man. If you decide to solo Gold again for the Lone Wolf banner, a Juggernaut with a Reegar makes it embarassingly easy. I'll probably do another with a different class to not feel so dirty.
---
"Someone at BioWare ate lunch?! Must mean new Ham Sandwich faction!"
-Bahslel, from Reddit
#17Lwilsonj(Topic Creator)Posted 3/12/2013 5:03:18 PM
MasterVash posted...

I don't believe you can missile glitch on-host. I think it relies on the latency between the host and the other player.

But yeah, thanks man. If you decide to solo Gold again for the Lone Wolf banner, a Juggernaut with a Reegar makes it embarassingly easy. I'll probably do another with a different class to not feel so dirty.

Oh right lol forgot about that. Yea I was thinking about using the Juggernaut, AIU, Turian Ghost, Kroguard or one of the other easier characters, but I'd rather just stick to the characters I play the best with, which are the Paladin and Human Adept. We'll see though, I may just use one of them just for the hell of it.
---