platinum?

• Topic Archived
2 years ago#1
I've played ME3 gold matches for some time now and although I just started with this game's multiplayer on PS3 (used to play a lot on 360, but had to sell it),
Gold matches are pretty doable.
Do you guys think I'm ready for Plat?
I haven't unlocked many characters and weapons, but which base characters are Platinum worthy?
2 years ago#2
If you don't have many chars or weapons unlocked, I'd say no. You really need good gear and consumables to carry your weight in plat.
---
http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/nekovivie-2654/hero/3148418
2 years ago#3
The base Human Adept and Engineer are both extremely Platinum-viable classes, with or without high-level weapons since they're power-reliant.

I generally wouldn't count anyone out of Platinum as long as they have the skills.
---
XBL GT - Sheepman2342
2 years ago#4
I agree, if you play smart and use consumables, any class can be platinum worthy. If you can do gold without much trouble, especially with randoms, give platinum a shot.
---
"He who laughs last, doesn't get the joke"
2 years ago#5
sheepman23 posted...
The base Human Adept and Engineer are both extremely Platinum-viable classes, with or without high-level weapons since they're power-reliant.

I generally wouldn't count anyone out of Platinum as long as they have the skills.

This. Those two particular classes you can do well without even firing a shot realistically. Human adept especially.
---
GT: THE Terry May
Keep clam and Chive on!
2 years ago#6
What characters do you use anyways?
2 years ago#7
human engineer I use a lot..for tech burst and combat drone for distraction.
also have a vorcha sentinel focused on flamer and cluster grenades power.
and as a support I rock a volus engineer which I have to say I'm pretty decent with.
Have also unlocked the juggernaut but don't like tanking that much and he's too slow for my taste.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived