platinum?

#1ParticleRifle02Posted 3/13/2013 7:36:34 AM
I've played ME3 gold matches for some time now and although I just started with this game's multiplayer on PS3 (used to play a lot on 360, but had to sell it),
Gold matches are pretty doable.
Do you guys think I'm ready for Plat?
I haven't unlocked many characters and weapons, but which base characters are Platinum worthy?
#2ShadowGomamonPosted 3/13/2013 7:48:08 AM
If you don't have many chars or weapons unlocked, I'd say no. You really need good gear and consumables to carry your weight in plat.
---
http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/nekovivie-2654/hero/3148418
#3sheepman23Posted 3/13/2013 7:49:51 AM
The base Human Adept and Engineer are both extremely Platinum-viable classes, with or without high-level weapons since they're power-reliant.

I generally wouldn't count anyone out of Platinum as long as they have the skills.
---
XBL GT - Sheepman2342
#4perfect_generalPosted 3/13/2013 7:56:27 AM(edited)
I agree, if you play smart and use consumables, any class can be platinum worthy. If you can do gold without much trouble, especially with randoms, give platinum a shot.
---
"He who laughs last, doesn't get the joke"
#5terrysmay04Posted 3/13/2013 8:14:58 AM
sheepman23 posted...
The base Human Adept and Engineer are both extremely Platinum-viable classes, with or without high-level weapons since they're power-reliant.

I generally wouldn't count anyone out of Platinum as long as they have the skills.

This. Those two particular classes you can do well without even firing a shot realistically. Human adept especially.
---
GT: THE Terry May
Keep clam and Chive on!
#6FynoxPosted 3/13/2013 8:16:09 AM
What characters do you use anyways?
#7ParticleRifle02(Topic Creator)Posted 3/13/2013 11:39:35 AM
human engineer I use a lot..for tech burst and combat drone for distraction.
also have a vorcha sentinel focused on flamer and cluster grenades power.
and as a support I rock a volus engineer which I have to say I'm pretty decent with.
Have also unlocked the juggernaut but don't like tanking that much and he's too slow for my taste.