Noobs, stay off gold

#1BlitzPantherPosted 3/14/2013 7:43:15 AM
The other night I got into a game with guys that had mics, threw me in at wave 3. These guys were TERRIBLE! We failed at wave 8.

They all went down and because I was playing my quarian they assumed I was a girl.... "come on girl, come on you got this! Not like this is platinum." Being a quarian engineer it didn't end well; collectors in london btw.

I took first place, they had a laugh at my expense, which is ironic with me being the best guy in there, and one of them said "we make it to wave six again I can afford a weapons pack." I left immediately after that statement.

These are the kind of guys that NEED to stick to silver.
#2infinitexxPosted 3/14/2013 7:44:04 AM
Relax.
---
Posted from my Xbox360 with 360FAQS v1.1
#3BlitzPanther(Topic Creator)Posted 3/14/2013 7:49:21 AM
Teach me not to throw on equipment BEFORE entering the lobby.
#4DEV1ANTGAMERPosted 3/14/2013 8:03:52 AM(edited)
OK, go host a game yourself, kick anyone without at least 1500 N7 ranking or 5000 challenge points. Never deal with noobs again. It's simple really. If you're playing random match-ups you're practically begging to be paired up with trash, leeches, ect.
Also, if you're in a party and everyone's weapons aren't at least level V or higher (yes this applies to Black weapons like Harriers, gold weapons should ALWAYS be level 10 if playing gold or plat) or if their gear isn't level 5, get out of there or get THEM out of there.

Seriously people, HOSTING YOUR OWN GAMES IS A REAL THING!
#5BlitzPanther(Topic Creator)Posted 3/14/2013 7:56:18 AM
I host my own games 90% of the time. But when I sit there, by myself for 20 minutes, it's like "**** this" and to the quick match.
#6egpNoodlezPosted 3/14/2013 7:59:23 AM
WTF, are you really so butthurt you had to post the exact same topic on both console boards?

Noobs will go to Gold no matter what you say, so more importantly stop making topics across multiple boards with the exact same useless thing to say. You're not going to influence the people online.

Host, kick n00bs, have fun. Otherwise, deal with the randoms, we all do and I've only been playing a month :P
---
http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e277/egpNoodlez/BBE_40.jpg
http://www.ps3trophies.com/card/11/egpNoodlez.png
#7Doody187Posted 3/14/2013 8:01:16 AM
egpNoodlez posted...
WTF, are you really so butthurt you had to post the exact same topic on both console boards?

Noobs will go to Gold no matter what you say, so more importantly stop making topics across multiple boards with the exact same useless thing to say. You're not going to influence the people online.

Host, kick n00bs, have fun. Otherwise, deal with the randoms, we all do and I've only been playing a month :P

These posts are just as bad as the pointless topics. Shut up...
---
National Junior Dodgeball Champion of '96
GT: Big Doody
#8BlitzPanther(Topic Creator)Posted 3/14/2013 8:03:18 AM
I post in both cuz this board gets more flow.
#9BlitzPanther(Topic Creator)Posted 3/14/2013 8:11:55 AM
I like to think of myself as an upstanding example. I started in bronze to get the hang of things, moved to silver, and now I'm on gold, with occasional platinums with guys I met while playing silver and gold. On another note, as a "courtesy" to all my mass effect brethren, when I unlock a new character I'll step down to a silver match to figure out how they work. I don't waltz all willy nilly into a gold match with an N7 fury I've never used before. Don't want to bring down the team.
#10kyubiitachi001Posted 3/14/2013 8:15:05 AM
DEV1ANTGAMER posted...
OK, go host a game yourself, kick anyone without at least 1500 N7 ranking or 5000 challenge points. Never deal with noobs again. It's simple really. If you're playing random match-ups you're practically begging to be paired up with trash, leeches, ect.
Also, if you're in a party and everyone's weapons aren't at least level V or higher (yes this applies to Black weapons like Harriers, gold weapons should ALWAYS be level 10 if playing gold or plat) or if their gear isn't level 5, get out of there or get THEM out of there.

Seriously people, HOSTING YOUR OWN GAMES IS A REAL THING!

So any less than 1500 N7 and you're trash?
---
You know you've played to much Halo when the weatherman conducts a flood warning and you run to get your shotgun