Just got out of a UUG game and..

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. Just got out of a UUG game and..
3 years ago#1
I almost broke my controller. I've never been so frustrated with the community of any game like I have been with this one. It's terrible.

Three leechers. 25 minutes. 225k Male Quarian Engineer. 45k GI, 40k Trooper and 20k Jugg. I might as well have went solo the entire game and I might have finished faster.

They went around and shot stuff, yeah, but they didn't bother to press the A button when they died, NO ONE used any gel other than myself, one of them used a missile on a Ravager and no one even made an attempt at either of the objectives. Wave 3 pizza was easy. Wave 6 hack was easy. Wave 10 pizza was disastrous.

I got on the mic and vented my frustration but it never helps. I even offered advice before the match started to the GI (using a Tempest VI and Raptor) and he messaged me with a resounding "I know what I'm doing. **** off." Never again. I'm tired of trying to help obvious ****bags along.

And now, I'll continue to play, although my patience with this game, the game's disc and this game's community wears thin. Cheers.
"Limits, like fears, are often just an illusion."
3 years ago#2
Also blogfaqs
3 years ago#3
Hold on for another week, buddy.
GT: BigRaff87 | http://i48.tinypic.com/15mbg2t.jpg | The Amazing Spiderman of GameFaqs
3 years ago#4
This is one of the reasons I don't like playing with at least one friend. If I realize the game is going this way, I make it annoying for others or just go down to end the game.
GT- CCCC0MB0BREAKER
3 years ago#5
Report to the ship. We'll bang ok?
Gamertag: My user name
3 years ago#6
GfaqsME3MPList
Greatest STP of all time: http://i52.tinypic.com/2nv4g3m.jpg
3 years ago#7
I feel your pain. It seems like half the time I play with randoms I get stuck with people who do less than your AI squadmates in single player.
"Immigrants. Thats all they do, you know. Just driving around, listening to raps, shooting all the jobs." - Malory Archer
GT: Bessy67
3 years ago#8
TheM00d posted...
This is one of the reasons I don't like playing with at least one friend. If I realize the game is going this way, I make it annoying for others or just go down to end the game.

I normally do this. I make it difficult for people to actually die and I drug out a pretty good chunk of time on the first pizza. I finally just said "**** it" flipped a switch and went HAM. I was fed up.
3 years ago#9
I'm on both of the MP lists. Feel free to send me an invite anytime I'm on (I never host and 90% of my matches are with randoms). I only score 1k on Gold and play Bronze almost exclusively (I have to Rio box farm on Bronze cause it's pretty brutal) but at least you won't be surprised when I spend the entire match bled out.
GT - Xero M XTC
http://social.bioware.com/n7hq/home/inventory/?name=Xero%20M%20XTC&platform=xbox
3 years ago#10
bessy67 posted...
I feel your pain. It seems like half the time I play with randoms I get stuck with people who do less than your AI squadmates in single player.

What's single player?
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. Just got out of a UUG game and..

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived