Just got out of a UUG game and..

#1YamatoBeatsPosted 3/14/2013 6:25:06 PM
I almost broke my controller. I've never been so frustrated with the community of any game like I have been with this one. It's terrible.

Three leechers. 25 minutes. 225k Male Quarian Engineer. 45k GI, 40k Trooper and 20k Jugg. I might as well have went solo the entire game and I might have finished faster.

They went around and shot stuff, yeah, but they didn't bother to press the A button when they died, NO ONE used any gel other than myself, one of them used a missile on a Ravager and no one even made an attempt at either of the objectives. Wave 3 pizza was easy. Wave 6 hack was easy. Wave 10 pizza was disastrous.

I got on the mic and vented my frustration but it never helps. I even offered advice before the match started to the GI (using a Tempest VI and Raptor) and he messaged me with a resounding "I know what I'm doing. **** off." Never again. I'm tired of trying to help obvious ****bags along.

And now, I'll continue to play, although my patience with this game, the game's disc and this game's community wears thin. Cheers.
---
"Limits, like fears, are often just an illusion."
#2YamatoBeats(Topic Creator)Posted 3/14/2013 6:25:32 PM
Also blogfaqs
---
#3Rafficus_IIIPosted 3/14/2013 6:34:51 PM
Hold on for another week, buddy.
---
GT: BigRaff87 | http://i48.tinypic.com/15mbg2t.jpg | The Amazing Spiderman of GameFaqs
#4TheM00dPosted 3/14/2013 6:36:01 PM
This is one of the reasons I don't like playing with at least one friend. If I realize the game is going this way, I make it annoying for others or just go down to end the game.
---
GT- CCCC0MB0BREAKER
#5BiggyDXPosted 3/14/2013 6:36:06 PM
Report to the ship. We'll bang ok?
---
Gamertag: My user name
#6Enemy_AC130Posted 3/14/2013 6:36:18 PM
GfaqsME3MPList
---
Greatest STP of all time: http://i52.tinypic.com/2nv4g3m.jpg
#7bessy67Posted 3/14/2013 6:40:56 PM
I feel your pain. It seems like half the time I play with randoms I get stuck with people who do less than your AI squadmates in single player.
---
"Immigrants. Thats all they do, you know. Just driving around, listening to raps, shooting all the jobs." - Malory Archer
GT: Bessy67
#8YamatoBeats(Topic Creator)Posted 3/14/2013 6:46:54 PM
TheM00d posted...
This is one of the reasons I don't like playing with at least one friend. If I realize the game is going this way, I make it annoying for others or just go down to end the game.

I normally do this. I make it difficult for people to actually die and I drug out a pretty good chunk of time on the first pizza. I finally just said "**** it" flipped a switch and went HAM. I was fed up.
---
#9Xero_MachariusPosted 3/14/2013 6:47:01 PM
I'm on both of the MP lists. Feel free to send me an invite anytime I'm on (I never host and 90% of my matches are with randoms). I only score 1k on Gold and play Bronze almost exclusively (I have to Rio box farm on Bronze cause it's pretty brutal) but at least you won't be surprised when I spend the entire match bled out.
---
GT - Xero M XTC
http://social.bioware.com/n7hq/home/inventory/?name=Xero%20M%20XTC&platform=xbox
#10YamatoBeats(Topic Creator)Posted 3/14/2013 6:47:20 PM
bessy67 posted...
I feel your pain. It seems like half the time I play with randoms I get stuck with people who do less than your AI squadmates in single player.

What's single player?
---