Better romance? Spoils possibly

#1IHazCandy4YouPosted 3/14/2013 8:08:59 PM
Between jack, Miranda and Tali? Please no spoilers but I will be getting citadel on this playthrough.

Ps, I'm working on a me2 play through ATM.
---
GT: IHazCandy4You
Formerly MasterViVi2..
#2bessy67Posted 3/14/2013 8:10:45 PM
IMO the Miranda and Jack romances seem incomplete. They're made better with the Citadel DLC, but Tali's just feels the most complete of the three you listed.
---
"Immigrants. Thats all they do, you know. Just driving around, listening to raps, shooting all the jobs." - Malory Archer
GT: Bessy67
#3lenmuttPosted 3/14/2013 8:15:19 PM
Jack's is pretty good

Tali's is adorable but if you don't hook up with her she may take an interest in someone else ;D

Miri you better not have second thoughts by the time you reach me3

and you can always romance all three I was with Tali for most of the game till some info reached me

then i gently broke up with her , slept with miri because i wanted to screw Cerberus one last time then was with jack into three where because of the Shadowbroker dlc i was in a balancing act between her and liara oops ^_^
---
"No one should EVER have to justify a fake mustache"
#4MichoticPosted 3/14/2013 8:15:53 PM
With Citadel, I think Miranda's is better than Tali's. Jack's is also great, it's just too bad she has less of a presence than even Miranda during the game.
---
PSN - Fakade000
Xbox Live - Fakade
#5Eamon696Posted 3/14/2013 8:27:56 PM
Michotic posted...
With Citadel, I think Miranda's is better than Tali's. Jack's is also great, it's just too bad she has less of a presence than even Miranda during the game.

This. Miranda's content in Citadel is awesome.
#6Ernst_JungerPosted 3/14/2013 8:43:36 PM
The romances were a bit abbreviated this time around.

It would be more interesting if they were less linear, letting you "play the field" with consequences if you're caught, like jilted lovers killing each other, abandoning you during a mission, tipping off Cerberus as to your location.

I like Jack's right hook to the head if you romanced her in ME2.
#7MichoticPosted 3/14/2013 8:45:11 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#8sheridanmovieguPosted 3/14/2013 9:06:38 PM
In the context of Citadel or the whole game?

Well...even then it's skewed in Tali's favor by value of pure screen-time. The fact that she can make offhand romantic comments in mission banter is something Jack or Miranda can't do in ME3, not even in Citadel.

That said, Jack and Miranda both have some amazing scenes in Citadel specifically. But if you want the most sweeping content, then it's Tali no question.
---
If HK-47 and GLaDOS had a child, the awesome character they create would cause the video game world to explode. Join the Revengers! (board#: 587986)
#9IHazCandy4You(Topic Creator)Posted 3/15/2013 12:02:33 AM
Thanks guys
---
GT: IHazCandy4You
Formerly MasterViVi2..
#10IokuaPosted 3/15/2013 12:07:29 AM
To take it a step further, Tali's romance is really the only one that's integrated to the plot of ME3. With everyone else they make a comment every now and again, but with Tali a good chunk of the game is spent fighting alongside her for the Quarians, which allows for a lot more relationship banter. It makes it feel like an actual relationship, while the rest kinda feel like they only happen when convenient. Especially Liara's, worst relationship in the game when it comes to your main cast.
---
Welcome to gamefaqs, where poverty is an illegal activity.