Better romance? Spoils possibly

#11xKryptonKnightxPosted 3/15/2013 12:56:56 AM
Iokua posted...
To take it a step further, Tali's romance is really the only one that's integrated to the plot of ME3. With everyone else they make a comment every now and again, but with Tali a good chunk of the game is spent fighting alongside her for the Quarians, which allows for a lot more relationship banter. It makes it feel like an actual relationship, while the rest kinda feel like they only happen when convenient. Especially Liara's, worst relationship in the game when it comes to your main cast.

Yes, and also, don't judge the quality of a relationship based on the sex scene alone. Seeing ass doesn't automatically make it the best romance.
---
Beware the fury of a patient man.
GT: xMarvel Knightx
#12IokuaPosted 3/15/2013 1:56:09 AM
xKryptonKnightx posted...
Iokua posted...
To take it a step further, Tali's romance is really the only one that's integrated to the plot of ME3. With everyone else they make a comment every now and again, but with Tali a good chunk of the game is spent fighting alongside her for the Quarians, which allows for a lot more relationship banter. It makes it feel like an actual relationship, while the rest kinda feel like they only happen when convenient. Especially Liara's, worst relationship in the game when it comes to your main cast.

Yes, and also, don't judge the quality of a relationship based on the sex scene alone. Seeing ass doesn't automatically make it the best romance.

Especially considering Liara's relationship scenes can all pretty much be summed up as the relationship version of this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i84UiuzlPwI
---
Welcome to gamefaqs, where poverty is an illegal activity.
#13SIyfox729Posted 3/15/2013 2:21:45 AM
I still think Liara is the best over the trilogy. Look at all she has done for Shepard, including making arrangements for him to be brought back from the dead. She may not have been vocal about it, but her actions proved she loved Shepard most IMO
---
XBLGT: Slyfox729
I'm not a stranger, just a friend you havent met yet.
#14Pyro-MagePosted 3/15/2013 7:29:32 AM
Ashley's was the best in ME1 and Jack's was the best in ME2. Unfortunately neither were done incredibly well done in ME3. I've done Jack's, Ash's, and Tali's in ME3 and Tali probably had the most done with her of those three in ME3.
#15IokuaPosted 3/15/2013 11:22:06 AM
SIyfox729 posted...
I still think Liara is the best over the trilogy. Look at all she has done for Shepard, including making arrangements for him to be brought back from the dead. She may not have been vocal about it, but her actions proved she loved Shepard most IMO

No, her actions prove she was pathologically obsessed over a person she decided she wanted to bang after one discussion. Hell, just look at her relationship with Feron, they know each other for a day and she spends two years trying to rescue him. Liara is, at her best, a creepy stalker and at her worst dangerously obsessed. That is before factoring in her blatant Mary Sue tendencies.
---
Welcome to gamefaqs, where poverty is an illegal activity.
#16MolonisPosted 3/15/2013 11:31:52 AM
SIyfox729 posted...

Haha. You're like a reverse Nice Guy (TM).
#17LenneValkiryePosted 3/15/2013 11:34:54 AM(edited)
Liara hands down. It's obvious she was intended to be the canon romance, even because she rapes Shepard when you talk to her for the last time in London.