Best team ever beats Platinum with no deaths

#21foxop(Topic Creator)Posted 3/15/2013 1:10:31 PM
xion_noix posted...
foxop posted...
xion_noix posted...
what guns were you folks running?

2 Spitfires and 2 Particle Rifles. Have you ever tried the Krogan Soldier with the Spitfire? It's really good. He doesn't get slowed down, and the Spitfire is great for killing trash mobs and Shields/Barriers, and then Inferno Grenade + Carnage wrecks armour.

no, i haven't tried the krogan soldier w/ spitfire, have yet to receive a spitfire gun :/
i will try it out soon as it get one though.

do you folks attach melee mods on the assault rifles? or go w/ the extended clip/hvb or piercing?

On the Spitfire I use Ext. Barrel + Piercing and Incendiary ammo . On the Particle Rifle I use Ext. Clip + Ext. Barrel and AP ammo.

Sucks about your mic Panda. It was pretty hilarious watching the Destroyer try to sprint with the Spitfire, though.
---
Gears of Halo 4: Black Ops II
GT: F0X0P
#22Mr_PipboyPosted 3/15/2013 1:17:02 PM
I had the piercing mod and clip mod on my PPR. I used cryo ammo and spammed concussive shot

foxop posted...
xion_noix posted...
foxop posted...
xion_noix posted...

2 Spitfires and 2 Particle Rifles. Have you ever tried the Krogan Soldier with the Spitfire? It's really good. He doesn't get slowed down, and the Spitfire is great for killing trash mobs and Shields/Barriers, and then Inferno Grenade + Carnage wrecks armour.

no, i haven't tried the krogan soldier w/ spitfire, have yet to receive a spitfire gun :/

do you folks attach melee mods on the assault rifles? or go w/ the extended clip/hvb or piercing?

On the Spitfire I use Ext. Barrel + Piercing and Incendiary ammo . On the Particle Rifle I use Ext. Clip + Ext. Barrel and AP ammo.

Sucks about your mic Panda. It was pretty hilarious watching the Destroyer try to sprint with the Spitfire, though.

I was so hoping we would have gotten delivery. Watching Panda with a spitfire and devastator mode carry that thing would have been hilarious.
---
In case you can't tell, I was being sarcastic.
www.Omega-level.net | Salarian Sniper King
#23ChiroteraPosted 3/15/2013 1:21:23 PM
I call foul.

It cannot be the best team ever because I was not a part of it.

http://images.wikia.com/knowyourmeme/images/2/20/Commander_Shepard.jpg
---
Detroit Red Wings: #9, #12, #7, #10, #1, #19, (#6), (#16), #5
#24YamatoBeatsPosted 3/15/2013 1:23:35 PM
Looks like Panda and Jank-sama are in the same boat now. Lmao.

Congrats to you four. It's a good thing I left the party when I did. You'd have never gotten it with me there!
---
"Limits, like fears, are often just an illusion."
#25Mander1861Posted 3/15/2013 1:59:18 PM
Glockass1 posted...
Enemy_AC130 posted...
Glockass1 posted...
Plot twist: They were all using Geth Juggernauts

The soldier class is probably the second best class overall behind infiltrators, and do you really think we could manage to get 26 minutes with 4 classes that can't run?

Have you ever heard of the word "joke"?

Stop trying to make jokes.
Just keep taking pictures of your silver games.
---
Gamefaqs most "liked" and respected poster. Global warming is real. My IQ is 133 Mensa certified.
Evolution is fact. Gamefaqs Life coach and mentor.
#26xionnoixPosted 3/15/2013 3:40:08 PM
foxop posted...

cool, thanks. i never tried particle rifle w/ AP ammo, i either use cyro or incendiary. i have a bunch of Ap ammo, i think i'll try this out
#27Xero_MachariusPosted 3/15/2013 9:55:47 PM
Mr_Pipboy posted...
I had the piercing mod and clip mod on my PPR. I used cryo ammo and spammed concussive shot

foxop posted...
xion_noix posted...
foxop posted...
xion_noix posted...

I was so hoping we would have gotten delivery. Watching Panda with a spitfire and devastator mode carry that thing would have been hilarious.

Just getting around is bad enough, nevermind carrying the damn pizza. I don't know if you remember that match we had about a week ago (Collectors/London... plat??). I switched to my Destroyer forgetting I had the Spitfire equipped... IT TOOK ME 25-30 SECONDS TO RUN FROM THE BALCONY TO THE EXTRACTION ZONE... it's a pretty traumatic experience going that slow, do not mock those who have suffered this...injustice.
---
GT - Xero M XTC
http://social.bioware.com/n7hq/home/inventory/?name=Xero%20M%20XTC&platform=xbox
#28Orange_ApplesPosted 3/15/2013 10:07:38 PM
Now I know it is the game saying it, but how do we know that noone died in wave 11?

nah, I'm just messing. That's amazing.
---
PC + Nintendo
Winning combination in the late 80s, winning combination in the 90s, winning combination today.