I just saw an N7 Slayer with Widow X and Claymore X.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. I just saw an N7 Slayer with Widow X and Claymore X.

User Info: Jedisensei

Jedisensei
3 years ago#11
You could be a PD machine with that build/set-up and not experience any trouble, esp. with a volus in the party, but...why??

User Info: Glockass1

Glockass1
3 years ago#12
Jedisensei posted...
You could be a PD machine with that build/set-up and not experience any trouble, esp. with a volus in the party, but...why??

We had a Paladin with a Piranha X(a friend of mine. He's really good with the Paladin and we always compete for first place), me, a Drell Assassin and the Slayer.
Steam ID: Glockass1

User Info: lenmutt

lenmutt
3 years ago#13
*uses melee Asari VG with Revenant*

DEAL WITH IT!

but seriously only on silver not on gold xD i would be too much of a burden to my team
"No one should EVER have to justify a fake mustache"

Glockass1
3 years ago#14
lenmutt posted...

DEAL WITH IT!

but seriously only on silver not on gold xD i would be too much of a burden to my team

I use Asari Valkyrie on Gold with Reegar + Incendiary III and I spam heavy melee whenever I can because dat_asariorgasm

User Info: lenmutt

lenmutt
3 years ago#15
Glockass1 posted...
lenmutt posted...

DEAL WITH IT!

I use Asari Valkyrie on Gold with Reegar + Incendiary III and I spam heavy melee whenever I can because dat_asariorgasm

I wanna master her but haven't got the hang of the valk yet :/

if it wasn't for my risky H&S i think only 625 on both I may be more confidant for my asari vanguard on gold but would have to focus alot to avoid becoming swiss cheese haha
"No one should EVER have to justify a fake mustache"
(message deleted)

Glockass1
3 years ago#17
lenmutt posted...
Glockass1 posted...
lenmutt posted...

DEAL WITH IT!

I wanna master her but haven't got the hang of the valk yet :/

if it wasn't for my risky H&S i think only 625 on both I may be more confidant for my asari vanguard on gold but would have to focus alot to avoid becoming swiss cheese haha

She's extremely strong. I suggest hosting with her though. I was playing off host with her earlier and my warps were missing even though I was in enemies' faces.
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. I just saw an N7 Slayer with Widow X and Claymore X.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived