I just saw an N7 Slayer with Widow X and Claymore X.

#11JedisenseiPosted 3/16/2013 3:44:44 PM
You could be a PD machine with that build/set-up and not experience any trouble, esp. with a volus in the party, but...why??
#12Glockass1(Topic Creator)Posted 3/16/2013 3:54:11 PM
Jedisensei posted...
You could be a PD machine with that build/set-up and not experience any trouble, esp. with a volus in the party, but...why??

We had a Paladin with a Piranha X(a friend of mine. He's really good with the Paladin and we always compete for first place), me, a Drell Assassin and the Slayer.
---
Steam ID: Glockass1
#13lenmuttPosted 3/16/2013 3:57:35 PM
*uses melee Asari VG with Revenant*

DEAL WITH IT!

but seriously only on silver not on gold xD i would be too much of a burden to my team
---
"No one should EVER have to justify a fake mustache"
#14Glockass1(Topic Creator)Posted 3/16/2013 3:58:44 PM
lenmutt posted...

DEAL WITH IT!

but seriously only on silver not on gold xD i would be too much of a burden to my team

I use Asari Valkyrie on Gold with Reegar + Incendiary III and I spam heavy melee whenever I can because dat_asariorgasm
---
#15lenmuttPosted 3/16/2013 4:01:51 PM
Glockass1 posted...
lenmutt posted...

DEAL WITH IT!

I use Asari Valkyrie on Gold with Reegar + Incendiary III and I spam heavy melee whenever I can because dat_asariorgasm

I wanna master her but haven't got the hang of the valk yet :/

if it wasn't for my risky H&S i think only 625 on both I may be more confidant for my asari vanguard on gold but would have to focus alot to avoid becoming swiss cheese haha
---
"No one should EVER have to justify a fake mustache"
#16Ryan-06Posted 3/16/2013 4:04:33 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#17Glockass1(Topic Creator)Posted 3/16/2013 4:07:48 PM
lenmutt posted...
Glockass1 posted...
lenmutt posted...

DEAL WITH IT!

I wanna master her but haven't got the hang of the valk yet :/

if it wasn't for my risky H&S i think only 625 on both I may be more confidant for my asari vanguard on gold but would have to focus alot to avoid becoming swiss cheese haha

She's extremely strong. I suggest hosting with her though. I was playing off host with her earlier and my warps were missing even though I was in enemies' faces.
---