*see's another Battlermaster in lobby*

#1lenmuttPosted 3/16/2013 4:51:21 PM
It is now my goal for the next whole match to out score you to hell in back! >:D

am i the only one that has this nasty habit? and not just for battlemaster but any of your favorite classes?

I recently did this when i saw to widely different Cabals, and she has became one of my favorite classes lately and my score dumping all over the other two made me happy for some odd reason
---
"No one should EVER have to justify a fake mustache"
#2GoldenSWarriorsPosted 3/16/2013 4:53:53 PM
I'm not really competitive, it's a team game after all. I try harder to be the one with the most revives/least deaths.
---
GT: F3rocious Panda
#3lenmutt(Topic Creator)Posted 3/16/2013 4:55:28 PM
GoldenSWarriors posted...
I'm not really competitive, it's a team game after all. I try harder to be the one with the most revives/least deaths.

yes well when this situation happens i play seriously alot better and it's not like i ignore my teammates that is doubly better if i save them :D
---
#4MonkeyFridayPosted 3/16/2013 4:55:49 PM
Used to do this during the demo days & some time after that.... Got some messages asking for tips & even had a person follow me a couple of matches.
---
Member of TBWNN.
#5lenmutt(Topic Creator)Posted 3/16/2013 4:59:13 PM
MonkeyFriday posted...
Used to do this during the demo days & some time after that.... Got some messages asking for tips & even had a person follow me a couple of matches.

see that is pretty cool you got to be a role model :(

i always scare them off and then i play with less spirit then before *sigh* I so jelly of you
---
#6fennell92Posted 3/16/2013 4:59:45 PM
I did this once with the warlord sort of. The two of us would run up to bosses simultaneously and wind up our hammers. We just murdered everything.
#7lenmutt(Topic Creator)Posted 3/16/2013 5:03:55 PM
speaking of demo days i think this is where i got this habit

if i saw another krogan solider i would have to pick mine and decimate their score same applies to my sniper xD
---
#8OEIO999Posted 3/16/2013 5:12:22 PM(edited)
Every time i see a fellow Volus or a sniper, Game on!

Until I see him missiling everything on the final objective...
#9gunholePosted 3/16/2013 5:09:14 PM
if there's another GI in the lobby, there will be blood...
---
*gamertag
#10ChiroteraPosted 3/16/2013 5:15:04 PM
I get excited whenever I see another Krogan. However, if they do not return my head butt greetings, I do not consider them true Krogan. They are probably some mercenary cut off from the rest of the clan. At those moments I only wish for their death. The only true Krogan is a Brogan.

I still also dream of the day when I get into a match with a Krogan Soldier, Krogan Sentinel, Krogan Battlemaster, and Krogan Warlord. Such an event would go down in the annals of history.
---
Detroit Red Wings: #9, #12, #7, #10, #1, #19, (#6), (#16), #5