*see's another Battlermaster in lobby*

#21ThePirateEliPosted 3/17/2013 8:30:06 AM
'To hell in back,' doesn't make sense.
---
This is my signature.
#22SyxxPakk6Posted 3/17/2013 8:33:35 AM
Ryan-06 posted...
GoldenSWarriors posted...
I'm not really competitive, it's a team game after all. I try harder to be the one with the most revives/least deaths.

same. Saw a topic long ago saying ME4 should do away with scoreboards. I agree with that as well.

Or it should show deaths / revive post game stats.
---
Gamertag - I S Y X X l | BF3 Battlelog - xI6ISYXXI6Ix
LoL: Trippi | D3: Syxx#1770 | POE Fistkick / Fistkicks / Bowfleks
#23manbearpig654Posted 3/17/2013 8:46:18 AM
Normally. But I know of at least two Turian Soldiers who are miles better than mine.
---
Peace has cost you your strength. Victory has defeated you.
#24Jabroni2000Posted 3/17/2013 10:25:32 AM
Another Battlemaster immediately gets a headbutt from me. Then I try to stick with them so we can tag team Geth Primes and Atlases.

Seriously, two Battlemasters who know what they are doing can handle most anything if they cover each other well.
---
XBL: jmarFTL
#25FeatherShardPosted 3/17/2013 10:41:59 AM
I do this all the time with Turian Soldiers. It's my go-to class, and I'll be damned if anyone is gonna out-perform me with him.
---
Dreams aren't paid for with prayer - we pay for them with sacrifice.
]|[Fujin's Eternal Fanboy]|[
#26invidoverlordPosted 3/17/2013 10:48:24 AM
not intentionally but my friend and I each got a nasty message from a BoTB battlemaster which took 3rd. He went to go rambo on gold and my friend and I always play classes to prim and det either biotics or tech and outscored him by like 90k each......he was not a happy camper.

I can not lie that it felt good.
---
I like Robotech and Cookies
#27Spirit_GoddPosted 3/17/2013 11:52:50 AM
I like to compete with GIs and Slashers.
---
GT is Security Shield
#28zhobanPosted 3/18/2013 10:11:41 AM
Superfluou5 posted...
gunhole posted...
if there's another GI in the lobby, there will be blood...

We should play sometime GI is my favorite character. I hardly see him in pugs anymore.

Maybe people are scared of the almighty Geth Infiltrator? I was surprised when I played with one earlier. Granted, I had a Harrier and a Hurricane while they had a Javelin but it was still surprising. It's kind of why I want to do more speed runs on Glacier, that way I would see more of him since he is so awesome. That being said, whenever I am on Gold i almost exclusively play the GI as he is my favorite character.

Gunhole and Superflou5, what do you put on your GI's? I'm curious.
---
Gamertag - zhoban
http://social.bioware.com/n7hq/home/overview/?name=zhoban&platform=xbox
#29LaManoNeraIIPosted 3/18/2013 10:18:32 AM
The most fun match ive had so far was my Krogan Vanguard with a Krogan Sentinel, Warlord, and some Asari who we would mosh pit between every wave. Bodies were flying everywhere and much Krogan laughter- it was glorious.
---
R.I.P LaManoNera
04-06-2009
#30lenmutt(Topic Creator)Posted 3/18/2013 10:20:58 AM
LaManoNeraII posted...
The most fun match ive had so far was my Krogan Vanguard with a Krogan Sentinel, Warlord, and some Asari who we would mosh pit between every wave. Bodies were flying everywhere and much Krogan laughter- it was glorious.

O.O

that sounds...... AMAZING!
---
"No one should EVER have to justify a fake mustache"