*see's another Battlermaster in lobby*

#41Superfluou5Posted 3/18/2013 12:46:57 PM
zhoban posted...

I would be up for that. If anything, we could play some all GI Piranha matches. I need to get more use out of my Piranha. I haven't really been using it much on my GI since I started using a Harrier/ Hurricane combo on him. And when I'm not doing that, I'm using a Claymore on him.

I'll probably switch to hurricane when I get it to X.

zhoban posted...
Superfluou5 and gunhole, would you mind if I added you guys? That way we can do some GI games.

Sounds great.
---
Gt: BeIlum
(the first L is a capitol i)
#42zhobanPosted 3/18/2013 1:00:24 PM
Superfluou5 posted...
zhoban posted...

I would be up for that. If anything, we could play some all GI Piranha matches. I need to get more use out of my Piranha. I haven't really been using it much on my GI since I started using a Harrier/ Hurricane combo on him. And when I'm not doing that, I'm using a Claymore on him.

I'll probably switch to hurricane when I get it to X.

zhoban posted...
Superfluou5 and gunhole, would you mind if I added you guys? That way we can do some GI games.

Sounds great.

I only have mine at VII. It made me extremely jealous while Bechter was using his Hurricane X while teaching me Platinum speed running on Glacier.

Alright, my GT is zhoban.
---
Gamertag - zhoban
http://social.bioware.com/n7hq/home/overview/?name=zhoban&platform=xbox
#43gunholePosted 3/18/2013 1:25:53 PM
zhoban posted...

go for it.

I haven't tried the PPR on him since mine's only lvl II. same with harrier: I run out of ammo so quick it's a hassle. do use the hurricane as a sidearm tho....
---
bacon up that sausage!
#44zhobanPosted 3/18/2013 7:02:43 PM
gunhole posted...
zhoban posted...

go for it.

I haven't tried the PPR on him since mine's only lvl II. same with harrier: I run out of ammo so quick it's a hassle. do use the hurricane as a sidearm tho....

Alright, GT is zhoban.

If anything, just use a Targeting VI III with the Harrier if you are good at doing headshots. Fortunately, I've gotten my PPR to X. Same goes with my Harrier. If anything, use the Harrier and the Hurricane both. Use the Harrier until you run out of ammo then switch to the Hurricane. That's what I've been doing.
---
Gamertag - zhoban
http://social.bioware.com/n7hq/home/overview/?name=zhoban&platform=xbox