anyone doing gold runs?

#1PunkinDrublic87Posted 3/17/2013 5:31:49 PM
title says it all, I'm looking to do gold runs. most likely tanking with my jugg, anyone interested?
---
The grass is never greener on the other side, I'll sit right here and frolic in the dirt and gravel.
#2lenmuttPosted 3/17/2013 5:34:37 PM
just got done working with a pair of jugs it was a hell of a good time! And let me tell you when your playing as a warlord and have two jugs it makes gold seem like bronze haha too easy had a full team with three jugs but he left for some reason :/
---
"No one should EVER have to justify a fake mustache"
#3PunkinDrublic87(Topic Creator)Posted 3/17/2013 5:37:44 PM(edited)
lenmutt posted...
just got done working with a pair of jugs it was a hell of a good time! And let me tell you when your playing as a warlord and have two jugs it makes gold seem like bronze haha too easy had a full team with three jugs but he left for some reason :/

I had a warlord and jugg in with me (also jugg) last gold match, they whiped multiple times and I had to solo it the last 3 rounds :/

kick me an invite if you're up for more GT:Onyx087

Edit: Food time, i'll have to catch up in a bit

---
The grass is never greener on the other side, I'll sit right here and frolic in the dirt and gravel.
#4lenmuttPosted 3/17/2013 5:40:18 PM
PunkinDrublic87 posted...
lenmutt posted...

I had a warlord and jugg in with me (also jugg) last gold match, they whiped multiple times and I had to solo it the last 3 rounds :/

kick me an invite if you're up for more GT:Onyx087

maybe some other time alil burnt out atm

but geez maybe my juggs were better but we mostly stuck together when their was three they started to split up and i did have to get them up a few times but no biggy

but we were going agaisnt geth who are super easy on gold xD
---
"No one should EVER have to justify a fake mustache"
#5PunkinDrublic87(Topic Creator)Posted 3/17/2013 6:17:02 PM
bump. anyone?
---
#6fffezPosted 3/17/2013 6:36:48 PM
what are you thinking about playing
#7LordofHuntersPosted 3/17/2013 6:40:40 PM
Count me in if you still need more!

GT in sig.
---
PSN/GT: Azure_Soul/Azure0Soul
Games being played: Borderlands 2, Mass Effect, Monster Hunter, Persona 4 Golden.
#8PunkinDrublic87(Topic Creator)Posted 3/17/2013 6:41:09 PM
fffez posted...
what are you thinking about playing

dont particularly care, i just want competent team mates
---
#9fffezPosted 3/17/2013 6:43:45 PM(edited)
i'll play if you don't mind me not putting my mic in, it doesn't work right. i can hear out of the tv just fine. besides, i don't need my mic to be competent anyways
#10Cthe34TruthPosted 3/17/2013 6:44:14 PM(edited)
What's your GT, I'll message you. Only feel like playing 1 or 2 games though.

Also, I don't have a mic, but I can hear you fine, so make the callouts as neccesary.
---
"So being 10 is not a deterrent from a romance aspect." -pillerofautumn
@_@