anyone doing gold runs?

#31Cthe34TruthPosted 3/17/2013 8:51:13 PM
Hey if you guys play Platinum we should do that sometime. I was honestly expecting the both of you (not fezz) to be low level guys we were gonna hafta carry, but you were both ~2000 and needed no help at all lol especially you playing a friggin level 8 turian sentinel lmao.
---
"So being 10 is not a deterrent from a romance aspect." -pillerofautumn
@_@
#32LordofHuntersPosted 3/17/2013 9:00:51 PM(edited)
Haha , my Tsent Garrus is my go to guy!
You should see me do gold runs with my level 1 destroyer Iron man!

Edit: and thank you! Haha
---
PSN/GT: Azure_Soul/Azure0Soul
Games being played: Borderlands 2, Mass Effect, Monster Hunter, Persona 4 Golden.
#33Cthe34TruthPosted 3/17/2013 9:00:18 PM
Garrus is not a sentinel damnit >_<

Speaking of level 1's, just the other day I carried and outscored the rest of the team with a level 1 volus engineer while rio farming. All i had was shield boost at 1, recon at 1, and my scorpion x. These freaking randoms, man...
---
"So being 10 is not a deterrent from a romance aspect." -pillerofautumn
@_@
#34fffezPosted 3/17/2013 9:04:00 PM
Fezzz you shouldn't have gelled the few times you went down btw, when I play an Infil I make it a point to go after downed teammates.

thanks, but i usually gel if i get downed and i know it's just from me being stupid
#35PunkinDrublic87(Topic Creator)Posted 3/17/2013 9:15:25 PM
Cthe34Truth posted...
LordofHunters posted...
@thetruth

Your particle beam glitched in the games we were playing.

Lightsabers, lightsabers everywhere. It was very easy to see where you were haha

I was playing with some pretty heavy lag tbh (not the worst but it was noticeable), so I guess that's why?

@Onyx: where do you live? I was surprised by the lag I was getting.

dallas, i think its more my connection though, verizon is the only service in my neighborhood and they like to throttle bandwidth for fun -_-.

if you want me to try platinum i will, but someone will have to tell me what i should be doing.
---
The grass is never greener on the other side, I'll sit right here and frolic in the dirt and gravel.
#36LordofHuntersPosted 3/17/2013 9:23:48 PM
PunkinDrublic87 posted...
Cthe34Truth posted...
LordofHunters posted...
@thetruth

Your particle beam glitched in the games we were playing.

Lightsabers, lightsabers everywhere. It was very easy to see where you were haha

I was playing with some pretty heavy lag tbh (not the worst but it was noticeable), so I guess that's why?

@Onyx: where do you live? I was surprised by the lag I was getting.

dallas, i think its more my connection though, verizon is the only service in my neighborhood and they like to throttle bandwidth for fun -_-.

if you want me to try platinum i will, but someone will have to tell me what i should be doing.

Try getting connected to their retention center and see if they'll drop your bill payment and upgrade you. Works if youve been a long time customer.

@truth but...but he survives anything fully specced. :( haha

Nice on the Cary haha.Also, i know that feel, was in a U/G match where a krogan warlord was using a widow. A freaking widow!

All my rage.
---
Games being played: Borderlands 2, Mass Effect, Monster Hunter, Persona 4 Golden.
#37LordofHuntersPosted 3/17/2013 9:35:24 PM
@ffez and @Truth

Just sent both of you friend requests for future gold and plat runs.
---