Does Javik have Aspergers Syndrome?

#121JetblackmoonPosted 3/22/2013 9:57:14 PM
I can't believe I missed this topic. Great job, TC.

I'm thinking the same thing. I remember when the topic had like three posts, before the TC posted his amazing quote. Bahaha.
---
Hey, everyone! This store discriminates against the poor!
#122NefhithPosted 3/22/2013 10:15:22 PM
Jetblackmoon posted...
I can't believe I missed this topic. Great job, TC.

I'm thinking the same thing. I remember when the topic had like three posts, before the TC posted his amazing quote. Bahaha.

And I saw it grow. Until it exploded everywhere, throwing pieces of epicness of the size of my balls.
---
"i've had sex with a chick who was a psy major, so yeah i think i know what aspergers is" -LiquidFuze180
#123blutoblutarskyXPosted 3/22/2013 10:48:57 PM
hghgnbnb posted...
blutoblutarskyX posted...
why would javik have Ass Burgers?

And if this were a verbal conversation and you weren't reading "aspergers" and every other person in the world hadn't already made this joke someone may have laughed...

It's a South Park episode you clown.
#124GodsIndignationPosted 3/23/2013 1:37:44 AM
I was curious as to where that quote in alot of sigs came from and can't believe someone legitimately said that.

Wow, some people never cease to amaze and amuse with their "wisdom".
---
Why are we born, if only to die so swiftly?
#125hghgnbnbPosted 3/23/2013 4:39:07 AM

I fail to see how that matters... Both my points still apply
---
As always, please pay no heed to Jessica Merizan. She doesn't know what she's talking about
#126WatermelonFartsPosted 3/23/2013 5:14:28 AM
hghgnbnb posted...
why would javik have Ass Burgers?

And if this were a verbal conversation and you weren't reading "aspergers" and every other person in the world hadn't already made this joke someone may have laughed...

you can't use south park as an excuse to not be funny
#127kamikazeman41Posted 3/23/2013 6:10:10 AM
Quote:That doesn't sound like aspergers to me.
@GoldenSWarriors

Since this topic is 100 plus I'm not gonna read any of it and say screw you TC, my brother has Asperger, he was actually diagnosed by Dr.Asperger in the 80s and you don't know what it is.

Javik doesn't even show autistic tendencies.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.10
#128cmhawk84Posted 3/23/2013 8:30:55 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#129andy12handyPosted 3/23/2013 8:48:03 AM
Haha, no.
---
Gamefaqs: You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious.
#130FlyingholePosted 3/23/2013 9:54:29 AM
AranShiizaa posted...
Nacht004 posted...
Iokua posted...
Yes, I've been to New York, and it's a ****ing awesome place. Of course I went as a tourist, so my perception is skewed, but it was an amazing experience. If not for how expensive everything is, I would consider moving there. Or at the very least moving to somewhere in Canada that is close enough to New York for me to visit it on a regular basis.

It is expensive by comparison but if you work in NYC, your salary is on average 10% or more higher than the rest of the countries. It's all relative of course due to living costs, but its a notable difference.

10% more won't cover the cost for a nice apartment, rent there is ridonculous.

Living in San Antonio is expensive too, I can't find any damn apartments there at all. :( and the one that I did find has gang problems. So Im waiting still... >.> I live in Saginaw Michigan currently.

Your joking right? SA has nothing on the east coast when it comes to cost of living. Hell, Texas has nothing on the east coast when it comes to cost of living.
---
And so he spoke, and so he spoke...
That Lord of Cast-a-mere