Best Juggernaut Build for Gold Solo?

#1KADFCPosted 3/18/2013 8:32:34 PM
I haven't even used the Jugg yet, but I wanted to know what was the best setup? Spec, Weapons, Weapon Mods, Equipment, Enemy, and strategy. With how I see some people play it on Plat, does weapon even matter? I see them heavy melee all the time after their shield is up. The only time where I saw a Jugg get first place was when they were using either a hurricane or typhoon.

PS. I have tried the Kroguard, Geth, on Glacier with Reeger, than with Piranha/Claymore, but it was on Silver. I did get to extract. Yet, I didn't find it a cake walk. I felt like a sitting duck while Pyros blinded me with flamers, and I couldn't tell Hunters were there because of their cloak. More than three times, I was confused of where the escape route was. On top of that, Krogans turn very slowly...
#2NickiousPosted 3/18/2013 8:48:43 PM(edited)
KADFC posted...
I haven't even used the Jugg yet, but I wanted to know what was the best setup? Spec, Weapons, Weapon Mods, Equipment, Enemy, and strategy. With how I see some people play it on Plat, does weapon even matter? I see them heavy melee all the time after their shield is up. The only time where I saw a Jugg get first place was when they were using either a hurricane or typhoon.

PS. I have tried the Kroguard, Geth, on Glacier with Reeger, than with Piranha/Claymore, but it was on Silver. I did get to extract. Yet, I didn't find it a cake walk. I felt like a sitting duck while Pyros blinded me with flamers, and I couldn't tell Hunters were there because of their cloak. More than three times, I was confused of where the escape route was. On top of that, Krogans turn very slowly...

I soloed Glacier Geth Gold with a kroguard with a reeger in 23 minutes (was trying to outdo someone who did it 16 minutes with kroguard, not even close but whatever) It was that easy, and I was only a average player. Just put on shield equipment, incendiary ammo, and charge everything and you should be fine. Melee when you have pizza mission, so you go faster, charge all the things, reeger melts everything.

As for the juggernaught, I wouldn't know, Roph probably could help you. Actually thought he had a video of his build.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TxuDL1sE5i8
---
"But... it was so artistically done." Thrawn
#3MasterVashPosted 3/18/2013 9:27:42 PM
I soloed Gold with it on Glacier against Roopers. 6/6/0/6/6. Ignored Turret. Specced Hex Shield with all top options. Same with Siege Pulse. Went for max ammo and damage on the passive and max shields on fitness. Used a Reegar and Scorpion.

I held on a coherent conversation with someone else in the room for half the game and still won without much trouble.
---
"Someone at BioWare ate lunch?! Must mean new Ham Sandwich faction!"
-Bahslel, from Reddit
#4Cthe34TruthPosted 3/19/2013 12:34:46 AM
3/6/5/6/6

Siege pulse: either, DR, #
Turret: healing
Passive: all weapon damage and ammo
Fitness: melee, shield rechare, health

Weapon(s): PPR/Typhoon and Scorpion. Or use a shotgun. Doesn't matter, but you want melee booster mods equipped.

Gear: Juggernaut Shield, duh. Or geth Scanner. Or stronghold package.

Equipment: incendiary/AP ammo, strength enhancer, cyclonic modulator.
---
"So being 10 is not a deterrent from a romance aspect." -pillerofautumn
@_@