GoldenSWarriors posted...
ewww you guys like aliens?

isn't that zoophilia?

Only if you bang a rachni

Well damn, egg on my face then.

i chuckled
---
"No one should EVER have to justify a fake mustache"
#22PoopMasterGoetz(Topic Creator)Posted 3/19/2013 7:03:47 PM(edited)
voiceless0_0 posted...
Kaidan is far more adorable if you romance him with a DudeShep, imo.

I thought so. Kaidan makes sense as gay, but I always thought good ol' ginger FemShep was a perfect match for him. But yeah, I'm going with Garrus. Love Liara too, but I think her romance doesn't add much to her. She has some of the best scenes in the game, but they're there as friends too, where her romance only adds awkward hugging/kissing bits to them.
---
Gamertag: Triple Escape
http://www.facebook.com/gotacoolname
#23voiceless0_0Posted 3/19/2013 8:58:38 PM
PoopMasterGoetz posted...
voiceless0_0 posted...
Kaidan is far more adorable if you romance him with a DudeShep, imo.

I thought so. Kaidan makes sense as gay, but I always thought good ol' ginger FemShep was a perfect match for him. But yeah, I'm going with Garrus. Love Liara too, but I think her romance doesn't add much to her. She has some of the best scenes in the game, but they're there as friends too, where her romance only adds awkward hugging/kissing bits to them.

I love Shepard's friendship with Liara. I don't know why, but I feel like the last conversation you have with her in ME3 is more meaningful when you're just friends with her.
---
"Haters gonna hate, ponies gonna pwn." -tricksterr
#24ParanoidObsessivePosted 3/25/2013 7:19:32 PM
I've had a femShep romance both Kaiden (romanced in 1, stayed faithful in 2) and Garrus (stayed celibate in 1, romanced him in 2) in ME3, and really, I think Garrus was by far the better of the two. It's kind of neat to see his vulnerable side meshing with his normal confidence and humor, as he lets his guard down with you and is a bit afraid that he'll scare you off. Meanwhile, Kaiden is sort of a wishy-washy boyfriend type.

I've never played out a game where I romanced one in ME1 and the other in ME2 and then had to choose between them, so that might create different interaction. And I can't say for Citadel content, since I haven't gotten it yet. But Garrus is probably better overall, and definitely has the better "goodbye" scene on Earth.

---
"Wall of Text'D!" --- oldskoolplayr76
"POwned again." --- blight family