My 5 yr old daughter gets gold on the arena for me while I do chores and stuff.

#201krono069(Topic Creator)Posted 3/22/2013 7:01:25 PM
Also, I just want to remind everyone that I do NOT allow my five year old (or my eight and three year old for that matter) play or see violent content on the level of these studies. So, I guess in a sense, I DO kind of agree.

I JUST let my daughter play a few rounds in the ARENA against Geth only. Just want to make sure everyone remembers that.
__
---
"I may lead you astray every now and then, but I'm always a safe bet." ~Mat Cauthon
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U93D8l8B_HU
#202ClunyPosted 3/23/2013 12:54:50 PM
krono069 posted...
Also, I just want to remind everyone that I do NOT allow my five year old (or my eight and three year old for that matter) play or see violent content on the level of these studies. So, I guess in a sense, I DO kind of agree.

I JUST let my daughter play a few rounds in the ARENA against Geth only. Just want to make sure everyone remembers that.
__

When it gets right down to it, only the parents decide how to raise their kid. Don't let some video game forum psychologists tell you what's best for them.
---
Drank away the rest of the day; wonder what my liver would say. "Drink, that's all you can do."