My 5 yr old daughter gets gold on the arena for me while I do chores and stuff.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. My 5 yr old daughter gets gold on the arena for me while I do chores and stuff.

User Info: krono069

krono069
4 years ago#201
Also, I just want to remind everyone that I do NOT allow my five year old (or my eight and three year old for that matter) play or see violent content on the level of these studies. So, I guess in a sense, I DO kind of agree.

I JUST let my daughter play a few rounds in the ARENA against Geth only. Just want to make sure everyone remembers that.
__
"I may lead you astray every now and then, but I'm always a safe bet." ~Mat Cauthon
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U93D8l8B_HU

User Info: Cluny

Cluny
4 years ago#202
krono069 posted...
Also, I just want to remind everyone that I do NOT allow my five year old (or my eight and three year old for that matter) play or see violent content on the level of these studies. So, I guess in a sense, I DO kind of agree.

I JUST let my daughter play a few rounds in the ARENA against Geth only. Just want to make sure everyone remembers that.
__

When it gets right down to it, only the parents decide how to raise their kid. Don't let some video game forum psychologists tell you what's best for them.
Drank away the rest of the day; wonder what my liver would say. "Drink, that's all you can do."
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. My 5 yr old daughter gets gold on the arena for me while I do chores and stuff.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived