Geth Engineer Javelin build?

#1AllDay524Posted 3/21/2013 2:00:39 AM
Was thinking about going for: http://narida.pytalhost.com/me3/classes/#Engineer/Geth/QENNF/Javelin5AR5BL5/GPSMG10AU5AW5////

Someone on BSN also suggested I completely for go fitness.

Your thoughts?
---
'I was looking up Pokemon Hentai today and it was full of Gardevoirs and Pikachus. I'm like what the hell is this? Wheres all the May and Dawn pics?' LittleUnit
#2Cthe34TruthPosted 3/21/2013 2:05:05 AM
My thoughts are why? GE is a finesse class.
---
"So being 10 is not a deterrent from a romance aspect." -pillerofautumn
@_@
#3AllDay524(Topic Creator)Posted 3/21/2013 2:05:59 AM
Boredem. And Him and the Javelin are what I need for the Machine Mastery.
---
'I was looking up Pokemon Hentai today and it was full of Gardevoirs and Pikachus. I'm like what the hell is this? Wheres all the May and Dawn pics?' LittleUnit
#4Cthe34TruthPosted 3/21/2013 2:13:44 AM
Yeah, I'd say skip fitness then, it's what I do on my Javelin GI. Spec turret for all shields and recovery and always keep it around you so you always have a shield gate. You'll need it sniping with no fitness or cloak.

Alternatively, forgo the last rank of the passive or overload for 3 ranks in fitness, though it wont make much of a difference.
---
"So being 10 is not a deterrent from a romance aspect." -pillerofautumn
@_@
#5XRamzaXPosted 3/21/2013 2:15:18 AM
Not gonna get into any specifics but I also drop fitness for my build.

On gold and up you die so fast that it hardly matters. It's important to know when to turn on and off hunter mode and you will struggle a bit more on open maps against certain factions.

Your turret restoring shields also has good synergy with hunter mode and will keep you alive better then fitness.

Maybe someone who mains him on platinum can offer more feedback. I usually only play him on gold.

Also things like marauders are a nightmare.
---
Be nice to newbs, you shall be one again someday.
#6AllDay524(Topic Creator)Posted 3/21/2013 2:37:33 AM
Alrighty then, Fitness it is. I'm mostly afraid of Dragoons/Phantoms and their ranged abilities. (Some CQC class they are...<_<)
---