As far as memorable moments go, I don't think anything ever topped..

#11ZERO2936Posted 3/23/2013 4:04:02 AM
Despite the music, I think the Vigil conversation is very, very overrated. Still good though, I guess.

Plenty of moments in all three games are better IMO.
#12IamRevan24Posted 3/23/2013 5:19:21 AM
For me it has to be the ending of Overlord. SPOILER: When you first see David on the device with his eyes pinned opened, and his arms held out with screws through them. And David's eyes are looking frantically back and fourth. Then he starts crying, and he continues to repeat the same math equation over and over and the screen fades to black. The entire ending was so heart wrenching to me no matter what choice I make.
---
Make Love, Not Walls
#13moodyjm2Posted 3/23/2013 7:14:07 AM
Mostly echoeing what people said, but one of the best executed scenes was when you first met the Shadow Broker. Wow was he creepy.
---
This is a rock and roll takeover, living each day one night at a time.
#14NafzgerPosted 3/23/2013 7:22:37 AM
The first time you land on Omega. You get out of your ship and the music is all pumpin' real loud. Then you make your way to Afterlife and as soon as you go through the main door...man that's an awesome feeling.

Also the Sovereign conversation on Virmire.
---
XBL:ArsenalofGlory | PSN: Nafzger
http://www.last.fm/user/Rainbow_Smasher
#15garanPosted 3/23/2013 7:31:28 AM
Nothing ever topped the Vanguard on Vanguard charge battle in LotSB.

My other favorite parts:

ME1-- Virmire, pretty much everything about that mission, although I was disappointed to not be able to kill both Ashley and Kaidan. Talking Wrex down, Kirrahe's speech, meeting Sovereign, everything. Even minor moments like talking to Rana or the Salarian captives.

Also, Vigil is pretty great, as is the entire battle through the Citadel. I really liked Bring Down the Sky also.

ME2-- Joker's section, Suicide Mission, Tali's loyalty mission stand out the most. I also really liked a couple of the side missions-- the one on the crashed ship that is just about to fall over nearly gave me vertigo the first time I played it.

ME3-- Tuchanka, inside the Geth collective, & the Grunt/Rachni mission were easily my favorites.
#16CiphasPosted 3/23/2013 8:05:21 AM
The very first mass relay jump you experience as a player, when you get your very first look at the citadel and the destiny ascension. That was when I instantly fell in love with this series and its universe.
#17jkocka00Posted 3/23/2013 8:09:15 AM
Nafzger posted...
The first time you land on Omega. You get out of your ship and the music is all pumpin' real loud. Then you make your way to Afterlife and as soon as you go through the main door...man that's an awesome feeling.

Also the Sovereign conversation on Virmire.

And then you get to punch some Batarians in there eyes's (eyeses?- sets of eyes?)
---
The artist formerly known as the artist formerly known as Goddess King, The White King (map not race-I'm Brazilian)
GT: Kocka007
#18pprincessPosted 3/23/2013 8:13:49 AM
I agree with the TC, the drive into the Ilos archives and then stopping at Vigil, along with the music, is a classic. Back when nobody in the universe believed about the reapers, it was just Shep and the guys trailblazing.
#19Ryan-06Posted 3/23/2013 8:28:53 AM
Pirateking2000 posted...
Suicide Mission was top tier

just felt so damn epic

DAT Jack Wall music.
---
0=Rei. Pronounced Rei-six. Born New England. Lived in Japan. Citizen of Earth.
:3 http://i.imgur.com/sfR1P.gif
#20cmhawk84Posted 3/23/2013 8:32:20 AM
ElderPredator12 posted...
The conversation with Vigil on Ilos from ME1.

There were some damn fine moments in 2 and 3, but man...that conversation is just too much.

TOO MUCH

The whole Ilso mission was really epic period man..that feel of a golden but dead world that must have been glorious beyond all comprehension, and a mysterious people who at the time, we had no idea what they looked like or were about