*joins platinum game* Rio/Reapers--->takes off consumables

#61WinternovaPosted 3/25/2013 7:18:51 AM
CaptainDerp posted...
i do attend the rio/reaper game if i have no other choice

"Hey, guys, I would have backed out of this game and played something else, but you have a gun to my head!"
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMKUUUvjjzo
Fan of: Steelers(6-time Champions), Red Wings(11-time Champions)
#62Im_a_blimp_sirPosted 3/25/2013 10:05:02 AM
Derp is an alt, trust me I know a thing or two about alts.
---
I'm gonna take a knife and shoot you in the face right behind your back.
#63FlyingholePosted 3/25/2013 10:29:57 AM
CaptainDerp posted...
dokukaeru posted...
CaptainDerp posted...
too much blah blah blah

"stop complaining"

it's obvious the rio/exploiters are a Problem. I wouldn't be making a complaint if it was 1/12 games, but if it's 9/12 games I join online, it's a problem.

and what's with ppl defending these guys? Do u do it too? LOL, stop sucking in this game and maybe u wouldn't need to do the box of shame

and if you suck, stay away from platinum

Such an elitist attitude you have. You entered someone elses lobby and expect them to be on your skill level and because they are not, you feel you have the right to "punish" them. Im not sure what your manifest looks like and what setups you typically roll with, but I can imagine there are countless people out there looking to get specific char/guns and they just want to grind to try and get what they see as easy but more time consuming credits. MOVE ON AND FIND ANOTHER LOBBY. I see you (a griefer) as more of a problem than farmers.

Why don't you just start solo on platinum and wait for your friends to join or.....LOL, stop sucking solo in this game

if you say so

i've put in the time and learned this game from scratch. So if you suck in this game, don't join platinum.

I would just say, if the majority are doing it, that makes you in the minority. That being said, “What is right is not always popular and what is popular is not always right.” - Einstein.
---
And so he spoke, and so he spoke...
That Lord of Cast-a-mere
#64NS_RegentParkPosted 3/25/2013 10:58:49 AM
LOLOLOL, SKILL IN A VIDEOGAME?

LET'S HATE ON PEOPLE ON HOW THEY WANT TO PLAY THE GAME.

****, Platinum is just over glorified boss spam. It's not fun.
---
GT:InTheZoneTO
I'm pretty sure the Crucible was supposed to harness the dark energy of Haestrom to destroy the Reapers
#65skyraxPosted 3/25/2013 12:17:04 PM
see, they're doing something they want to do. you on the other hand, wasted your goddamn time out of spite. jesus.

Oh Derp, Derp, Derp...
---
The Xbox isn't defined by its ability to moon jump. ~PaddyFinnLike
#66dokukaeruPosted 3/26/2013 10:01:52 AM
CaptainDerp posted...
dokukaeru posted...
CaptainDerp posted...
too much blah blah blah

"stop complaining"

it's obvious the rio/exploiters are a Problem. I wouldn't be making a complaint if it was 1/12 games, but if it's 9/12 games I join online, it's a problem.

and what's with ppl defending these guys? Do u do it too? LOL, stop sucking in this game and maybe u wouldn't need to do the box of shame

and if you suck, stay away from platinum

Such an elitist attitude you have. You entered someone elses lobby and expect them to be on your skill level and because they are not, you feel you have the right to "punish" them. Im not sure what your manifest looks like and what setups you typically roll with, but I can imagine there are countless people out there looking to get specific char/guns and they just want to grind to try and get what they see as easy but more time consuming credits. MOVE ON AND FIND ANOTHER LOBBY. I see you (a griefer) as more of a problem than farmers.

Why don't you just start solo on platinum and wait for your friends to join or.....LOL, stop sucking solo in this game

if you say so

i've put in the time and learned this game from scratch. So if you suck in this game, don't join platinum.

No, its not if I say so, its how the game community sees it. If you cannot see how your actions are inappropriate, maybe you should stop joining public platinum games.
---
People that dont believe in evolution are like people that dont believe in computers.