When is one ready for platinum?

#51WatermelonFartsPosted 3/26/2013 7:06:11 PM
he wasn't mean with me in the skyrim boards, you should probably get a grasp of what you're talking about before spewing bile everywhere
#52NefhithPosted 3/26/2013 7:12:49 PM
WatermelonFarts posted...
he wasn't mean with me in the skyrim boards, you should probably get a grasp of what you're talking about before spewing bile everywhere

I meant you being mean with him.
---
"i've had sex with a chick who was a psy major, so yeah i think i know what aspergers is" -LiquidFuze180
#53WatermelonFartsPosted 3/26/2013 7:14:27 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#54WatermelonFartsPosted 3/26/2013 7:16:08 PM
Nefhith posted...

misunderstood

assuming the last sentence is in reference to Ryan-06/BushidoEffect3, yes he tends to whine and throw hissy fits a lot, especially wherever I'm involved. it's cute how he attempts to be condescending and act like he's better than me when he only comes off as a child crying to his mom that a kid took his cookie
#55NefhithPosted 3/26/2013 7:20:54 PM
Nefhith posted...

misunderstood

assuming the last sentence is in reference to Ryan-06/BushidoEffect3, yes he tends to whine and throw hissy fits a lot, especially wherever I'm involved. it's cute how he attempts to be condescending and act like he's better than me when he only comes off as a child crying to his mom that a kid took his cookie

Yeah, I must admit I made a weird reply and was hard to understand. I must go to sleep.

[thread] You're never prepared for platinum. You can do great one day and in another one just suck. I play gold often and can do pretty well, but sometimes I can't even properly play a bronze game because: bad luck/I'm just doing terrible that day/god damn magnet banshees. And as people said before, you're not ready if you have to ask for it. [/thread]
---
"i've had sex with a chick who was a psy major, so yeah i think i know what aspergers is" -LiquidFuze180