What the hell is wrong with this class? Day 55 Turian Cabal Vanguard

#1CharmilePosted 3/25/2013 9:59:32 PM
Turian Cabal Vanguard - Results (138 votes)
Power Synergy
6.52% (9 votes)
Health
2.17% (3 votes)
Damage Output
34.78% (48 votes)
Crap Skills
16.67% (23 votes)
Mobility
1.45% (2 votes)
Melee
0.72% (1 votes)
Other( Please Specify)
5.07% (7 votes)
What the hell are you talking about TC, this character is just fine
18.84% (26 votes)
Nerf
0.72% (1 votes)
That girl is poison. Never trust a nice fringe and smile .
13.04% (18 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Human Soldier-Nothing

Batarian Sentinel-Nothing

N7 Slayer-Nothing

Vorcha Sentinel-Nothing

Salarian Engineer-Crap Skills

Volus Adept-Damage Output

Geth Engineer-Nothing

Drell Adept-Health

Turian "Havoc" Soldier-It's not fair, Dark Troopers get Jump-Packs AND Arc Casters(Nothing)

Asari Vanguard-Nothing

QMI-Nothing

Krentinel-Nothing

Vorcha Engineer-We shut down machines, break fans. We're too poor to afford stylish goggles though.(Crap Skills)

QFI-Crap Skills

Human Vanguard-HAA-ARGHHHH(Nothing)

Asari Justicar-Nothing

BF3 Soldier-Product Placement(Nothing)

Human Infiltrator-Nothing

N7 Demolisher-MAN DOWN! WE GOT A MAN DOWN! MAN DOWN! GRENADE!(Nothing)

Volus Vanguard-I am a biotic god, I think things and they happen! Fear me, lesser creatures, for I am biotics made flesh!(Power Synergy)

Turian Infiltrator-The OPness it BURNS, especially that dodge

Human Sentinel-Nothing

Cerberus Adept-Nothing

Vorcha Soldier-Nothing

Asari Valkyrie-Nothing

Kroguard-FOR TUCHANKA!!!!(Nerf)

Volus Engineer-Health

Asari Infiltrator-Tactical Cloak, because when she cloaks, you can't see the goods.(Nothing)

N7 Destroyer-I am Iron Man!!(Nothing)

Batarian Vanguard-FALCON BRO-FIST(Nothing)

Krogan Shaman-Mobility

N7 Paladin-Madness? THIS IS SPARTA!!!!(Nothing)

QME-Immune System(Nothing)

Geth Trooper-Nothing

SI-Lots of ways to help people. Sometimes revive comrades; sometimes execute dangerous people. Either way helps.(Nothing)

Human Adept-Nothing

Drell Vanguard-Health

N7 Fury-DAT BIOTIC BOOTY(Nothing)

Human Engineer-Nothing

TSent-Mobility

GI-Geth do not "intentionally" infiltrate(The game has just asked me if it can surrender, as the Power of this character is TOO DAMN HIGH)

Volus Sentinel-Crap Skills

Kroldier-It's too much a hunk, a hunk of burning love(Mobility)

Batdept-Good Good, Let the Hate flow through you(Nothing)

Turian Soldier-Mobility

QFE-Damage Output

N7 Shadow-Nothing

Batarian Soldier-Homeless(Nothing)

Cerberus Vanguard-Power Synergy

Asari Adept-Nothing

QMM-Power Synergy

Drell Infiltrator-Killing is an art, and I am a master(Health)

Turian Saboteur-Crap Skills

Krogan Warlord-By the Power of Asgar.., um I mean TUCHA *sync killed*(Mobility)
---
The problem with restraining speech is, who gets to set the rules? If it's only okay in a certain time or place, who gets to say what time and what place?
#2sheepman23Posted 3/25/2013 10:08:49 PM
I'm going to refrain from voting since I don't think I've played enough matches with her to have a legitimate opinion.

However, in the ones that I did, I was extremely underwhelmed by her overall damage output. Defensively, she's amazing (high mobility and a power that instantly refills shields and provides DR), but she just has no bite. Poison Strike is useless for offensive reasons. Nightshade Blades are OK but not really that great. And although she does get the amazing turian passives, weapon damage alone just doesn't cut it.

But who knows, maybe I just need to try her out some more. She is quite fun to use, especially in condensed maps like Glacier and White where you can zip around so quickly.
---
XBL GT - Sheepman2342
#3Spirit_GoddPosted 3/25/2013 10:36:51 PM
Definitely damage output. Poison Strike is lolworthy for damage, Nightshade Blades are ok, but they are grenade based.
---
GT is Security Shield
#4bman52480Posted 3/25/2013 10:40:44 PM
Other- buggy poison strike at range
---
We don't have TIME for this! The Pasteur's core is going to breach!
#5DingariPosted 3/25/2013 10:42:10 PM
she is probably one of the best melee characters in the game. she gets mazing dmg bonus to melee and her light melee staggers phantoms
---
-_-
...Go hug a phantom
#6AllDay524Posted 3/25/2013 11:06:16 PM
Power synergy? Nah, Crap skills maybe because of poison strike. Either way her sole problem lies in poison Strike being a busted skill that will never get fixed. Maybe Damage output?
---
'I was looking up Pokemon Hentai today and it was full of Gardevoirs and Pikachus. I'm like what the hell is this? Wheres all the May and Dawn pics?' LittleUnit
#7code_kirinPosted 3/25/2013 11:24:50 PM
Dingari posted...
she is probably one of the best melee characters in the game. she gets mazing dmg bonus to melee and her light melee staggers phantoms

Refer to your sig.

This class really sucks at damage output.
#8GoldenSWarriorsPosted 3/26/2013 12:00:40 AM
damage output isn't bad since she gets more weapons damage than most classes

I tried a melee build with her and I hated it. It was only gold and I was still dying like crazy.
---
GT: F3rocious Panda
#9KazumiAmanoPosted 3/26/2013 12:19:22 AM
GoldenSWarriors posted...
damage output isn't bad since she gets more weapons damage than most classes

True, she gets a little more in her passives, but most classes have some damaging powers to spam or weapon damage bonuses via abilities/modes. Sad fact is, if she's not slinging out Nightshade Blades, she's not putting out as much damage as almost anyone else who mainly uses weapons to do damage.
---
"If I ever kill you, you'll be awake, you'll be facing me, and you'll be armed." - Captain Malcolm Reynolds, Firefly
#10Havoc49JPosted 3/26/2013 12:21:39 AM
Crap Skills.

Poison Strike is terribad.
Biotic Focus has worse defensive stats than Biotic Charge, and none of its offensive abilities.
Nightshade Blades deal decent damage, but for a grenade power it's still rather weak.

Damage output is also an accurate answer, but that's a result of her terrible skills.